Home The Bridge
Options

Event speculations 2020- Have fun, folks!

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in The Bridge
So we are halfway through the year, but we will have three more mega and 24 events total. Shall we have some fun making predictions?
If nothing else, we get bragging rights! Hopes, guesses, have at it. Everything is a point, except mega themes, which will be two. Unless anyone else has ideas.

Points- 0

Upcoming
July 23- With Mother L'Rell as the 5*, maybe it involves a threat to either the baby or some other version of him. We'll find out soon. Would be neat to see her interaction with a grown version of him. Shame Tenavik is a 5*. He would have made a great existing! I half expect a Tyler as the existing though...or Torchbearer Voq as the threshold.

Future
General - I get the feeling Seven or simply the Borg will be appearing soon. Something triggered my "spidey -sense", as a fleetmate calls it.
July 30- Has Dr. Edward LaForge. I would think Geordi is either the new or existing 4*.
August Mega- Might have a LD crew as the reoccurring, since it premieres the same day the mega would start. Picard did the same.
September
3- Probably a rerun, but not sure which one.
October Mega- Lower Decks with a little TAS to help
29- A Halloween theme would be fun. Maybe a ghost theme with some of the hostile crew? Ronin, Ben Sisko in "The Visitor", EV Suit Kirk from Tholian Web...Has old Jake been the Existing yet?
November
December Mega
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    August Mega will probably start on the 6th of August. I hope we get the Tribble Mega that was on the player pool. If we do, I would love if we get 2 🌟 Tribble Cage Crew & 3 🌟 Tribble Vacuum Crew. Captain Lynn could be the existing 4 🌟 that week, and "What's going on?" Edward could be the new 4 🌟

aeryiuccyfxk.jpg

{Couldn't find images for Tribble Cage Crew or Tribble Vacuum Crew.}

EDIT: Cyrano Jones would be awesome for the Recurring. If there is no image rights issue......

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    TOS Halloween Mega Event!

5* Reoccurring: Balok!!

First event:
    5* Korob
    4* Balok’s Puppet
    4* Mother Horta

Second Event:
    5* Gary Mitchell
    4* Andrea
    4* M-113 Creature

Third Event:
    5* Sylvia
    4* Captain John Christopher
    4* Commander Nevesa

Fourth Event:
    5* Dohlman Elaan
    4* Vian Scientist Lal
    4* Ruk

just an idea :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    @DScottHewitt I'd forgotten about the Tribbles mega. We got the 1701 O'Brien no long ago, so I should have remembered it. That could be a possibility for August or December. I would guess that all those choices had some of the crew/storyline worked out before they were put to the vote. It would be silly to start from scratch. I've been known to let someone else pick which project I focus on next when I can't decide. Any of the other choices are probably in some stage of development. The other crew and events will probably show up
    @The Collective (PoF) That would be cool. I think the M-113 Creature has been an existing already though. It was the event involving Meridian, if I remember correctly. Maybe Scared Scotty would work instead. Nothing like a body jumping serial killer! Now torn between a proper Halloween mega and an animated one for October. Lots of promise for sure.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d agree that a Lower Decks-themed mega is likely for October and would think we might get a Disco Season 3 tie-in for December. August, however, is a little wide open. I think we can safely say that Voyager won’t have much of a presence, if any, but beyond that it’s a mystery. It very well could be a bit of a mish-mash of a few new Picard crew and maybe some from TNG and/or DS9. It’d be nice to have Enterprise crew as well, though I can’t exactly say I think it is likely that will happen.

What might be fun is if we had a story where various omnipotent or nearly-omnipotent beings start to fight amongst one another over different ideas of how to repair the damage done by the Timelines crisis. Kevin Uxbridge wants to cause all the bad guys to cease to exist, the Organians want anyone displaying aggression to be made to get along, the Metrons just want to sit back and pass judgment on everyone, Asmodeus and other Megans don’t want anyone misusing any special powers they may get...that kind of stuff.

First event:
    5* Korob
    4* Balok’s Puppet
    4* Mother Horta

Second Event:
    5* Gary Mitchell
    4* Andrea
    4* M-113 Creature

Third Event:
    5* Sylvia
    4* Commander Nevesa

Fourth Event:
    5* Dohlman Elaan
    4* Vian Scientist Lal
    4* Ruk

I’m 100% down for this. Heck, I’d be down for it even if it was just a single event with a 5* Sylvia, 4* Korob, and maybe Claiborne Chekov as the existing 4*, since Catspaw was the first time we saw him on screen.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try not to guess along, but anticipate 10/29 will be "Dictators, Unite!" It originally ran the weekend before the 2016 U.S. election, and has been passed over since. A replay seems likelier than a flashback. The event rewards table has changed so much it would surely need a revamp. Plus, there were two 5*s: Interfaced Barclay (rank) and Frank Hollander (pack only). Extended thresholds make players happy. Of course, it remains to be seen whether TP shares DB's brand of humor.
  • Options
    I try not to guess along, but anticipate 10/29 will be "Dictators, Unite!" It originally ran the weekend before the 2016 U.S. election, and has been passed over since. A replay seems likelier than a flashback. The event rewards table has changed so much it would surely need a revamp. Plus, there were two 5*s: Interfaced Barclay (rank) and Frank Hollander (pack only). Extended thresholds make players happy. Of course, it remains to be seen whether TP shares DB's brand of humor.

Faction Event, it was.....

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Dictators,_Unite!
  • Options
    I’d agree that a Lower Decks-themed mega is likely for October and would think we might get a Disco Season 3 tie-in for December. August, however, is a little wide open. I think we can safely say that Voyager won’t have much of a presence, if any, but beyond that it’s a mystery. It very well could be a bit of a mish-mash of a few new Picard crew and maybe some from TNG and/or DS9. It’d be nice to have Enterprise crew as well, though I can’t exactly say I think it is likely that will happen.

What might be fun is if we had a story where various omnipotent or nearly-omnipotent beings start to fight amongst one another over different ideas of how to repair the damage done by the Timelines crisis. Kevin Uxbridge wants to cause all the bad guys to cease to exist, the Organians want anyone displaying aggression to be made to get along, the Metrons just want to sit back and pass judgment on everyone, Asmodeus and other Megans don’t want anyone misusing any special powers they may get...that kind of stuff.

First event:
    5* Korob
    4* Balok’s Puppet
    4* Mother Horta

Second Event:
    5* Gary Mitchell
    4* Andrea
    4* M-113 Creature

Third Event:
    5* Sylvia
    4* Commander Nevesa

Fourth Event:
    5* Dohlman Elaan
    4* Vian Scientist Lal
    4* Ruk

I’m 100% down for this. Heck, I’d be down for it even if it was just a single event with a 5* Sylvia, 4* Korob, and maybe Claiborne Chekov as the existing 4*, since Catspaw was the first time we saw him on screen.

I just desperately want Sylvia and Korob :lol:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    I'm hoping for a botanist/gardener event. Sulu+Gertrude were my second choice in the poll for the players' choice pack and I'd really like to see them in the game.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not mind seeing the replay of the very first mega event, the Borg Mega. That was actually a very fun mega.
  • Options
    I would not mind seeing the replay of the very first mega event, the Borg Mega. That was actually a very fun mega.

That the one with Queenie as the Recurring. Mine is 3 🌟. I'm up for a Mega Re-run. Be a good thing to do if they ever need a month to "tweak" stuff.....

cgafdhiohxxj.png

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Mega-Event#Process_of_Assimilation
  • Options
    August Mega will probably start on the 6th of August. I hope we get the Tribble Mega that was on the player pool. If we do, I would love if we get 2 🌟 Tribble Cage Crew & 3 🌟 Tribble Vacuum Crew. Captain Lynn could be the existing 4 🌟 that week, and "What's going on?" Edward could be the new 4 🌟

aeryiuccyfxk.jpg

{Couldn't find images for Tribble Cage Crew or Tribble Vacuum Crew.}

EDIT: Cyrano Jones would be awesome for the Recurring. If there is no image rights issue......

Week Four Faction Event: "Now With 47% More Edward DNA!"

5 🌟 Crew: Foodie Noel
    New 4 🌟 Crew: Sleepy Edward
    zq9dkbb72lz4.jpg
    Existing 4 🌟 Crew: Captain Lucera
    Ranked 3 🌟 Crew: Tribble Vacuum Engineer
    Threshold 2 🌟 Crew: Tribble Cage Ensign

Recurring 5 🌟 Crew: Cyrano Jones

• Options
    Event Name: ‘Deceptions’
    Type: Skirmish/Galaxy
    Crew:
    New 5* Vice Admiral Leyton
    New 4* Mirror Riker
    Existing 4* Commander Nevesa
    Ships:
    New 5* TOS Romulan Bird of Prey
    Existing 3* Terran Empire Constellation Class
    Existing 2* Jem’hadar Fighter
    Bonus Crew: Variants of Riker and crew with the ‘Romulan’ traits

:smiley:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    That would be a cool one. The Romulan hologram ship from Enterprise season four or the one from Voy's Hope and Fear would be a good fit too.
  • Options
    That would be a cool one. The Romulan hologram ship from Enterprise season four or the one from Voy's Hope and Fear would be a good fit too.

Thanks! also you’re right but...how can anyone resist TOS Romulan Bird of Prey :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options

Thanks! also you’re right but...how can anyone resist TOS Romulan Bird of Prey :wink:

I'm hoping for a Romulan mega someday. That would be the new 5* for the skirmish. Valdore type and D'Deridex as the 2* and 4*.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm hoping for a Romulan mega someday. That would be the new 5* for the skirmish. Valdore type and D'Deridex as the 2* and 4*.

All in, @W.W. Carlisle . ALL IN. 😈
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust