Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: No Trouble At All - 07/30

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: No Trouble At All
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Dr. Edward La Forge 5* (New), Edward Larkin 4* (New), and Mother Horta 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 07/30 until Monday 08/03 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Technician Fisher (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 08/06.

Event Factions:
Section 31, Klingon Empire, Borg

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: crew with the exobiology trait

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edward Larkin? Oh no, not THAT debate again. **face palm**
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Edward Larkin? Oh no, not THAT debate again. **face palm**

Agreed! Lets just be happy H. Jon Benjamin is in the game and move on!
  • Options
    I am all in for Edward!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Fisher? Another unexcited(after E. La Forge) ranked legendary.... :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know who Fisher is, but I liked Edward.
    Does this mean that Fisher, whoever he or she is, will be part of the next Mega event? What will that mean for the theme?
  • Options
    Also if they don’t use Pantless Edward for the pic, we riot
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know who Fisher is, but I liked Edward.
    Does this mean that Fisher, whoever he or she is, will be part of the next Mega event? What will that mean for the theme?

Fisher is a TOS character from the Cage and another episode.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Fisher Served Pike and Kirk......suddenly excited for the Mega....
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Which at this point of the game and also our personal stage in it will be the case quite regular imho. At the start we needed strength, wanted to get our favourite characters in as many cool variations as possible. Many veteran players have that by now, so some cool characters from the new shows or really creative variations of the past by TP apart I think we will see weeks like this often. I know the wishlist of some users is still long, but personally I mainly care about main cast, not so much one show wonders. And concerning them we are well covered...
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 5* for an extra?

Yikes...
  • Options
    He'll best every of Scottys version for ENG or every of Spocks versions for SCI :wink:
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    He'll best every of Scottys version for ENG or every of Spocks versions for SCI :wink:

Make him a science Braxton. That would be interesting.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Is Technician Fisher part of the next Mega?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Which at this point of the game and also our personal stage in it will be the case quite regular imho. At the start we needed strength, wanted to get our favourite characters in as many cool variations as possible. Many veteran players have that by now, so some cool characters from the new shows or really creative variations of the past by TP apart I think we will see weeks like this often. I know the wishlist of some users is still long, but personally I mainly care about main cast, not so much one show wonders. And concerning them we are well covered...

Well i am more worried about, that such a crew won t create as much revenue(regarding pack sales and stuff) like some favorite(or any)
    main cast crew.
    And last time i checked, TP‘s goal is to make some money? Not?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Is Technician Fisher part of the next Mega?

No, the next Mega-Event will start on August, 13.

August 13. Does that mean we might see some crew from the Lower Decks show? :)
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting a faction event with only 1 variant of each crew......
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A TOS character? What an opportunity for Polywater Kevin Riley...oh well, I’m such a sucker for TOS crew that I probably will still load for bear. Good thing I have plenty of Exobiologists, because losing out on ad doublers for Thursday cadets has me nowhere near where I would normally want to be with my 3* boost stockpile.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting a faction event with only 1 variant of each crew......

And an exobiology trait to expand the pool.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another week to stockpile boosters.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Getting easier to skip events....wont be long til it will be time to skip the game as well.......

Got it in one.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust