Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Legend Unwritten (re-run) - 08/06

13»

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't find documentation of how much event crew and bonus crew get for the builds during a galaxy event. I seem to remember seeing 10x for event crew and 5x for bonus crew. Does anyone happen to have documentation of that?

You’re correct.

Any chance you know where that info might be found? I didn't see it on the wiki.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    I can't find documentation of how much event crew and bonus crew get for the builds during a galaxy event. I seem to remember seeing 10x for event crew and 5x for bonus crew. Does anyone happen to have documentation of that?

Its on the wiki in the Events Character Categories section of the events page https://stt.wiki/wiki/Events
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madman1 wrote: »

Its on the wiki in the Events Character Categories section of the events page https://stt.wiki/wiki/Events

Thank you. I was looking in the wrong places. Posting a screen shot here for others to reference. (Thank you @Madman1 and wiki team.)

wyjgr8som7wa.png
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, the $9.99 Offers to tie in are Jadzias. Bell Riots & Alternate Future. Which is better?

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, the $9.99 Offers to tie in are Jadzias. Bell Riots & Alternate Future. Which is better?

Objectively, Alternate Future is probably stronger overall. She still has the #3 base SCI.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madman1 wrote: »

Thank you. I was looking in the wrong places. Posting a screen shot here for others to reference. (Thank you @Madman1 and wiki team.)

wyjgr8som7wa.png

Glad you found it, i was quoting discord because I couldn’t find it on the wiki.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

Objectively, Alternate Future is probably stronger overall. She still has the #3 base SCI.

Thanx. I won't be able to get either one, but thought some people might be able to get just one, and it might help them to know which one!!!!!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note on Dax bonus: while Mirror Ezra Tigan is not a Dax, I believe she has consistently received a bonus on Jadzia events.

this
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    /edit: Never mind, did not see the next page and that the answer had already been provided.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    I'm not getting the SR reward animation anymore. Sort of scared me for a second, thinking I wasn't getting them, but the count is going up, so I'm chill now.

Is this a new "feature" or am I the only one?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still working here.