Jaylah
    ag6e8ovh7dkb.jpg

Kalara
    haz38e3e7pyi.jpg

Bezos - getting rights for thisone will be interesting
    ms732wygd1yg.jpg

And we should not forget Uhura
    4e6su9rfzdul.jpg

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »
    I'd be down for some kind of cross-over like they did with Prince Bashir's Game of Thrones character if you're giving me a Butcher McCoy

Counterpoint:8fdaae19-0bfe-4332-8455-7a52d13cc466.gif?q=50

Also I wouldn't object to having this Kirk:
    Picture-142.png

I am the doc!!!!!

+87 to both.

@$$-whupped Kirk is a neat idea. Shows he did not always win, but it usually took a squad to make him lose. And losing did not break his spirit.

In one of the Piper novels, Diane Carey has Kirk say something along the lines of "Anyone can lose gracefully. It's important to win gracefully." when Piper asked why he didn't finish off a crippled Klingon ship. I always like that. Moments of insight into Kirk make me feel like he is the Malcolm Reynolds of Starfleet......

th6c8rst6ivu.jpg
    3xxsrfmf55me.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Would prefer they didn’t, but if it happens, perhaps only include characters who don’t directly exist at the same time. Discovery Sarek and the Pike crew are acceptable since it’s a prequel to TOS, but having Pine Captain Kirk right alongside Prime Kirk from the same stardate would break the story a little bit for me.

So, new characters like Jayla, or older Prime Spock from Trek 09 could work, as well as his Jellyfish ship, since that’s from Prime time.

You could also have the Kelvin bridge crew as their Starfleet cadets versions, since we don’t see TOS crew at the Academy.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I certainly hope the frig not. It's bad enough Discovery and Lower Decks *shudder* are here.
  • Options
    The in-game message from today/yesterday summarizing the Timelines Talks interview flatly said "that's a no for Kelvin-verse characters" while they are "looking into" Lower Decks characters.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all honesty though, if it meant a lot less focus on the prime universe, I would be against the inclusion of Kelvin, Lower Dax (lol) and other spin-offs that can't reach the quality of STP at least. STP is fine with me, DSC didn't have to be a thing, but since it's in it's third season already, it's - sadly - a major part of canon now.

I for one would have loved to see more TNG, DS9 and VOY stuff, especially Dominion characters (DS9) and episodic great appearances from TNG and VOY such as Jenna D'Sora or the fake Janeway, Tuvok and Chakotay. At least the fake Janeway was played by Kaitlin Hopkins who also played Kilana (and Kilana is already in the collection).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they will not introduce LD characters before it airs outside of NA. I hate to get people I never heard of.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they will not introduce LD characters before it airs outside of NA. I hate to get people I never heard of.

According to Ben from the interview, they are not close to adding Lower Deck crew.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

According to Ben from the interview, they are not close to adding Lower Deck crew.

We ll see ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

We ll see ;)

Very much hoping Ben was lying lol