Home The Bridge
Options

Loving the 390 dilithium packs

(HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
Thx TP for these 390 dilithium packs in this mega. I am really enjoying them. Got some Twilight T’pol last week and this week a Xindi Insectoid I had wanted for a long time. I would like more copies of Xindi Insectoid but have run out of dilithium. If you put out a good $10-$25 dilithium deal I would probably purchase it to buy more of these packs as I am sure many others would too. Either way, thanks. It really adds something to this mega and is helping me with my Vulcan and Diplomat collections.
Let’s fly!

Comments

• Options
    Second!
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I spent 12 packs and got 3 stars for the Insectoid to FF him and got a begold with a second star for Earhart. It's a good alternative to recaps.
  • Options
    Agreed. I spent 12 packs and got 3 stars for the Insectoid to FF him and got a begold with a second star for Earhart. It's a good alternative to recaps.

That is so awesome. Congrats. I loved the Amelia Earhart character on Voyager. Was disappointed they didn’t keep her on the show.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried 5 times at archer and got purples every time so I'm less enthused lol... price is better than taking a 650 stab and getting purples though so... there's that?
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good conversion of dil to honor also.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archie and Purrthos was a meowsome and purrfect 390 dilly pack! Had three Archies out of ten packs, together with the cadet offer and the double your crew, a really worthy immortal huge DIP base shuttler and voyager.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Archie and Purrthos was a meowsome and purrfect 390 dilly pack! Had three Archies out of ten packs, together with the cadet offer and the double your crew, a really worthy immortal huge DIP base shuttler and voyager.

I was certainly tempted by that but went with the Xindi Insectoid.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    8 pulls = 4 Beagle Archer :)

Don’t feed any of them cheese.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 pulls = 4 Beagle Archer :)

Don’t feed any of them cheese.

Only fed them another Beagle from the 10 buck offer to make them 5/5 😆
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did recaps last mega because I liked the 5*s (thank you for the advice, @Prime Lorca [10FH] ). I am forgoing recaps this mega because I do not like the 5*s. YMMV 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did recaps last mega because I liked the 5*s (thank you for the advice, @Prime Lorca [10FH] ). I am forgoing recaps this mega because I do not like the 5*s. YMMV 🖖

Indeed. The 390 packs offered during the mega event were quite appealing. I spent my dilithium on those instead this month. Twilight T'Pol is now closer to advancing my Vulcan collection.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    I FFed T'Pol from 1/5 and Lissan from 3/5 last week with 10k dil, so I was pretty lucky. But I had neither crew this week, so I opted 5 times for Archer and would have gone for more if he had dropped; I also would have bought the LTO in this case. He refused though, and so did I consequently.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that, Sanoa, Doggy Archer is really woofalicious. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Well, unless some new feature that binds lots of crew like voyages or shuttles is introduced I have enough of anything already. Some points up or down, whatever... Even good crew is rather vanity at this point, like it is for many others too. We really need some new toy to keep our toons busy with.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    I would have jumped on these 390 dil packs, but no room.
    I am actually kind of glad. Have no need to spend any money no room.
    I filled up on the honor deal of 10k honor for a legendary. I figured I would get to keep 3 that would have been in a behold at 40k honor and got one extra gold instead of a citation. Of course now I have no room in crew quarters until megaevent is over. Because, I chose the 10k over 40k.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I would have jumped on these 390 dil packs, but no room.
    I am actually kind of glad. Have no need to spend any money no room.
    I filled up on the honor deal of 10k honor for a legendary. I figured I would get to keep 3 that would have been in a behold at 40k honor and got one extra gold instead of a citation. Of course now I have no room in crew quarters until megaevent is over. Because, I chose the 10k over 40k.

Been a long time since last crew slot sale.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    The 390 packs have been Tuesday thru Thursday during this mega. The 490 packs on Friday. There should hopefully be two new 390 packs this Tuesday.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Nice, cant wait for them!
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even good crew is rather vanity at this point, like it is for many others too. We really need some new toy to keep our toons busy with.

Yes, they should release less crew and focus resources on shaking up the game itself. At one point sooner or later many players have more than enough favorites, strength and bonus crew for all kinds of modes, targets etc.

And collecting some cards is not because you really need them, but because you want them. Less crew released could of course mean a temporary decline in revenue, but fresh gameplay would be good in the long run. In case TP is interested in that...

• Options
    390 dilithium for a 45% at Mirror Phlox seems like a pretty good value: strong gauntlet character as well as good base and voyage numbers, as MED/SEC can be fairly rare.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took two Mirror packs. I have all three, but need stars. Got one each for Phlox and Travis. Considering another. T'Pol is 1/5, Phlox 2/4, and Travis needs that last star to immortalize. He's one of 17 I have FE, but not FF.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled the Mirror pack and got my 5th star for Mirror T'Pol! Success!

That’s a great feeling, immortalized for 40% off. I liked these targeted 390’s more than the Tuesday non-mega packs or, twice now, the mega-recaps. As always ... YMMV. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust