Home The Bridge
Options

Loving the 390 dilithium packs

2»

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did some offer wall offers and collected the dilithium in my mailbox. Bought five more packs and got her.

qwsm6cnvwezf.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Just done a few pulls of the discounted event wrap up pack and didn't get a featured crew.
    duxvxgryq2ov.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just done a few pulls of the discounted event wrap up pack and didn't get a featured crew.
    duxvxgryq2ov.jpg

Was Data Q in a Behold? If so, who else was in it?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Did 3 of the cheap mega event end packs ... got "Reclamation Narissa" each time. Got a random Begold in 2 out of 3 packs as well, so not complaining ... but man RNG was picking on me too.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Pulled 3 packs hoping for a star to finish either Phlox or Torres for freezing. One Narissa, one Reed, and one Humanoid Figure (who I’d already dropped a cite on for the fifth star). I did get a behold and took the fourth star on Sybok. So added a Vulcan to the collection and the freezer. [shrug] I’ll take it.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled 3 packs hoping for a star to finish either Phlox or Torres for freezing. One Narissa, one Reed, and one Humanoid Figure (who I’d already dropped a cite on for the fifth star). I did get a behold and took the fourth star on Sybok. So added a Vulcan to the collection and the freezer. [shrug] I’ll take it.

I also got a 6th 🌟 for the Figure.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 packs:
    1 Phlox to FF him
    1 Niners Rom (FF'd a duplicate)
    0 Torres (guess she gets the next campaign cite)
    8300 honor
    :/