Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Mistress of the Mirror (flashback) - 09/10

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Mistress of the Mirror
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Emperor Philippa Georgiou 5* (Existing), Festive Lwaxana Troi 4* (Existing), and Detective Dixon Hill 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 09/10 until Monday 09/14 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Nona (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 09/17.

Event Factions:
Terran Empire, Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Philippa Georgiou, variants of Lwaxana Troi and variants of Jean-Luc Picard

Comments

• EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nona...that's an...interesting choice.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Hope the super fans of TOS love her.
    Let’s fly!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the same episode as Mugato which is in the game
    AviTrek wrote: »

Looking at photos from the episode I kind of remember it.

evaw3ibwwd05.jpeg

zmdj8rabusbr.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    New 4 🌟 gonna need some flintlocks built, then.

Most likely.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • New 4 🌟 gonna need some flintlocks built, then.

Most likely.

it’s a flashback, no new 4* 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Most likely.

The week with Nona is new........

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • AviTrek wrote: »

Looking at photos from the episode I kind of remember it.

evaw3ibwwd05.jpeg

zmdj8rabusbr.jpeg

Those blond wigs!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Most likely.

That 4* may have nothing to do with Nona.

Most likely.

"Most likely". I didn't say it was definite. Just there is a good possibility the following Event is based on that episode.

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Nona has some good stats. I would love a reason to get all five of my S31 Georgiou's out of the freezer. From the episode, I remember her having some cure for Kirk, so she should get MED. She was trying to bargain for some weapons for her tribe. That means she should get DIP, and possibly CMD or SEC. Not exactly a groundbreaking skill set either way, but could be useful if the order is good.

Not so sure about traits. Possibly a diplomat, but doubtful. Crafty seems likely. Not sure that caregiver fits. If I had to guess, she'll get three relatively common traits. Oh, scoundrel might fit.

I just hope she doesn't end up as a 2-skill, non-main cast, mediocre shuttler. But... That would fit the recent trend from the mega event.
    Farewell 🖖
    I hope Nona has some good stats. I would love a reason to get all five of my S31 Georgiou's out of the freezer. From the episode, I remember her having some cure for Kirk, so she should get MED. She was trying to bargain for some weapons for her tribe. That means she should get DIP, and possibly CMD or SEC. Not exactly a groundbreaking skill set either way, but could be useful if the order is good.

Not so sure about traits. Possibly a diplomat, but doubtful. Crafty seems likely. Not sure that caregiver fits. If I had to guess, she'll get three relatively common traits. Oh, scoundrel might fit.

I just hope she doesn't end up as a 2-skill, non-main cast, mediocre shuttler. But... That would fit the recent trend from the mega event.

Med definitely makes sense. She was like a shaman kind of villager. Caregiver would actually make sense for a Trait.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am cautiously excited. Not that I have a lot of resources to go nuts in this event anyway, but if she isn’t straight-up terrible I think I would at least make an attempt to hit the top 1500.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    She tries to betray her people to the hostile tribe and Klingons so would expect a trait for this.
    She tries to betray her people to the hostile tribe and Klingons so would expect a trait for this.

That's why I was thinking scoundrel. Not sure of there's a trait that fits better though.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    MED - definitely. She was a shaman-like character.
    SEC - possibly. She did wield a mean dagger.
    CMD - possibly. The meds/herbs made others susceptible to her suggestions.
    DIP - possibly. She did try to broker deals.
    SCI/ENG - nope.

I'm going with MED/CMD/SEC. I feel like a CMD role was of greater importance to her character than her SEC capability.
    SCI/ENG - nope.

I'm going with MED/CMD/SEC. I feel like a CMD role was of greater importance to her character than her SEC capability.

That would be EMA with secondary and tertiary flipped. I would be all over that!
    Farewell 🖖
    She will be two-skilled diplomacy and security.
    Let’s fly!
  • She will be two-skilled diplomacy and security.

she had slightly more than 5 seconds of screen time, but i did have to look her up, so i’ll go with dip/sec/com :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    SCI/ENG - nope.

That would be EMA with secondary and tertiary flipped. I would be all over that!

This raises an interesting possibility: could she be the first real Com primary-Med secondary 5*? I don't think there is one in the game.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Most likely.

"Most likely". I didn't say it was definite. Just there is a good possibility the following Event is based on that episode.

Events are more likely to have random combination of crew than be based on a single episode.
  • MED - definitely. She was a shaman-like character.
    SCI/ENG - nope.

I saw that episode not that long ago. She was a shamin of sorts, so definitely MED primary. But she was also the behind the scenes leader of her tribe. Her male counterpart took the leadership role, but she was really the one calling the shots. I'm guessing a 2 skill- MED/COM with at least scoundrel and maybe romantic trait.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think shaman would get the Spiritual trait.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Are the rank and threshhold not swapped? Odd.
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Are the rank and threshhold not swapped? Odd.

They don't swap on a flashback. I think it's 70-30 for swapping on a re-run, but whether swapping is the 70 or the 30.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Nice to see some love for a TOS (I remember when it was simply 'Star Trek' 😂 ) classic.