Home Engineering Room
Options

Google Play Can't login - server issues

edited September 2020 in Engineering Room
Hi,

Can't login into the game. Something about server issue. I'm on Android UK. Tried to switch between mobile network and WIFI. Nothing. Super annoying when your event shuttles are waiting.

Comments

• Options
    3tdelqnoqcu8.png
  • Options
    Same here!

h2x5jepej6ad.png
  • Options
    Same here, still not fixed
  • Options
    /SSR/ Tichy/SSR/ Tichy ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Couldn't login on my main while the phone with my vip0 account was still logged in and running.

2v0ecd1dbuj1.jpg

Uninstalled the game, installed and besides the game switching back to phone language same error

wrona4tkrnw2.jpg

Seems the kobayashi maru can't be solved
  • Options
    Still can't log in, it's been 8 hours already :/
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I have the same issue. I can't login with my Samsung S9. But my Fire-Tablet with installed googlestore i have no problems. 8 am was the last time when i sucessfully login with my mobile.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are aware that is affecting some of our players, we are looking into it as fast as we can.
    If you have a computer there are alternatives platform that you can try.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Same here. Android latest version.
  • Options
    🙄
    Another shuttle event ruined.
  • Options
    Okay, so the advice of another player I uninstalled and reinstalled and can now get back in. (So it is clearly a 'game fault' not an 'internet fault' as claimed elsewhere)

Two questions.
    1. How often will I need to use this solution because it will get old very quickly.
    2. Will we receive blanket compensation or should I put in a ticket for the lost Voyage etc?

Many thanks.
  • Options
    Mr.QMr.Q ✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Guys. If you have a PC/laptop and an FB account, play it there. It working well! Don't use the Gameroom. Play it directly on FB.
    https://apps.facebook.com/sttimelines/
  • Options
    I don't see why I should have to create an evilbook account and give all my data to Zuckerberg just to play a mobile game.
  • Options
    I don't see why I should have to create an evilbook account and give all my data to Zuckerberg just to play a mobile game.

Or steam or whatever.

TP, just please rollback android/ios version too since that is the reason other versions are working.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    7.6 is not on iOS yet and rollbacks are not necessarily possible on mobile clients.

For google play there is currently a new version of 7.6.0 available, it contains analytic tools that will hopefully help us identify the cause of various issues.
  • Options
    Thanks Shan, I've installed the tool, hope it helps to fix this soon. I haven't been able to play on my android all day today
  • Options
    Thanks Shan, I've installed the tool, hope it helps to fix this soon. I haven't been able to play on my android all day today

Same here, installed the new version but still can't access the game. Hope the diagnostic tool works.
  • Options
    Same Problem here. How do i contact support from outside the game? Can i open a ticket here somewhere?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same Problem here. How do i contact support from outside the game? Can i open a ticket here somewhere?

If you click on SUPPORT at the bottom of this page, you will be directed to our Support Portal.
    There you will be able to submit a ticket :)
  • Options
    7dltm98c1cs2.png
    No Support button at the bottom of the page for me.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doh, it is not on the mobile version - grr
    Here's the link, I hope it will work for you: https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK so good news/bad news situation

Good news: We believe we've found a fix for this specific issue, and we have a new client waiting to be released.

Bad news: It is currently in review and waiting for Google approval and we do not know how long that could take.
  • Options
    So in the meantime? Do we all open support tickets for this issue?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your account is properly registered with:
    - an email address/password and you know these credentials
    or
    - your facebook profile

You can try to remove the app and do a fresh install.

If you will need a resolution from PS for a failed Voyage or any other negative impact, yes submit a ticket.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new google play client is now available!
  • Options
    It's working fine now, thanks!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    The new google play client is now available!

Working again! TYSM! :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for reporting back!
    I am very glad you are back in the game :)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Hello, i was trying to do fresh instalment with 7.6.0 version, and i got the same issue now (like on srceen shots above). After removing game, and downloading new from google play i see now that whole game is using only 114 mb of space. I was trying to reboot my phone, unnistalig/reeboting/instalig/rebooting diffrent combinations but im stuck on kobayashi maru immediately after game is checking with my proggreses in google games

phone is SM-G39F
    android is 9
    system core is 3.18.91-16207451
  • Options
    A fleet mate of mine has the exact same issue. Stuck on the log in screen with the error message pop up. Android as well.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is happening after having downloaded the very last version of the game on Google Play?