• Options
    edited September 2020
    Yes, the issue begins yesterday when i download app from google store
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    dktx8ru2s8oh.jpg
    (proggres saved by Games Play)

lw8nx9rjvhjy.jpg

Looks like game cant load progres from android, and dont wont to connect to Tiltin Point servers to download rest of the game(?)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    e1cx0ca02tai.jpg

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    ytsy7t163fab.jpg

What version did you have before? I ask because we released 2 versions of 7.6.0, in the same week.
    But Google Play Store should have presented you with the latest one.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    i dont have idea... latest? updatet by updates from store? Im playing everyday from my phone. Is there a way to check that out?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    i dont have idea... latest? updatet by updates from store? Im playing everyday from my phone. Is there a way to check that out?

If you cannot enter the game, and google play store does not show another update, you should have the latest version. Which makes this very odd.

The last thing I could think of, is clearing the app cache and see if that helps.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    yes thats odd, phone is not rooted, has got only apps from official sources, i was not instaling anything else when i unnistal and instal STT. I clear the cache, memory, deleted game, reboot phone, download again from google store, run it and this time i sow this

3ohfqj30xa8u.jpg

it was on mobile internet, so i use wifi and there was again

z1d29keyby19.jpg

using vpn to US ip adresses doesnt help aswell
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK
    Thank you for those details.
    I do not have a solution at this time.

If you have a computer, there are alternatives platforms you could try until we figure this out.
    These platforms are Steam, Windows 10 app, and Facebook.
  • Options
    I wonder if there is a connection problem reaching the US either on the VPN or regular network
  • Options
    And thats it? i have computer, and im using steam version but not im my work, i dont have facebook and never gonna to have, i need working app on my phone.

Is there any point to send ticket trought help center in game? Do you belive that they could help me "more"?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    And thats it? i have computer, and im using steam version but not im my work, i dont have facebook and never gonna to have, i need working app on my phone.

Is there any point to send ticket trought help center in game? Do you belive that they could help me "more"?

There should be a new version of the app available some time today.
    Let's see if it helps you or not.

Our Support Team will likely not have a solution either, but we need players to submit tickets to be able to investigate, see how many players are affected, etc. It will help us help you.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Hello again,

I would like to write, that after meany attempts, ideas from fleet discord, today i try to instal STT from Galaxy Store (owner samsung) And it helps...

I would like ask about something else, game is behaving "diffrent" and ask for permenisions to:

1. making calls,
    2. write/read SMS
    3. pictures saved on device

Does it should ask for such things?
  • Options
    I have this same error logging in from Steam. If I connect via my VPN the error goes away and things work fine. I had this same issue two weeks ago where my VPN was the only solution.
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Cannot log in from android the last several hours now. No update available in the play store.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thorozar wrote: »
    Cannot log in from android the last several hours now. No update available in the play store.

What exactly are you seeing?
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Thorozar wrote: »

What exactly are you seeing?

Got in about an hour after my post. Not sure what the issue was, never got past the app loading until it finally worked.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    For the record id like to add, that i try to donwload STT from google store to older phone i got that same issue, so it has to be something with their compilation

app from Galaxy Store works fine in my "primary" phone