Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: In Taste Confounds - 09/17

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: In Taste Confounds
Event Type: Skirmish Event
Event Crew: Nona 5* (New), Kivas Fajo 4* (New), and Smuggler Kasidy Yates 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 09/17 until Monday 09/21 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Emory Erickson (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 09/24.

Event Factions:
n/a

Bonus crew/ships:
• high bonus: event crew
• medium bonus: variants of Yates, and crew with the Borg trait.
• small bonus: crew matching at least one trait of the current battle

Ships:
- Miranda Class Ship 2* (Existing)
- Hirogen Warship 4* (Existing)
- Borg Queen’s Vessel 5* (New)

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Placeholder for guessing the new 5* crew’s skills and traits.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Placeholder, I am running a bit late! My apologies.

I was wondering what an Event called "Placeholder" would have as a storyline. Maybe we finally get the blue uniform "has his own heart" Ensign Picard, as the new 4 🌟!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    place·hold·er
    /ˈplāsˌhōldər/
    1. MATHEMATICS: a significant zero in the decimal representation of a number.
    2. LINGUISTICS: an element of a sentence that is required by syntactic constraints but carries little or no semantic information, for example the word it as a subject in it is a pity that she left, where the true subject is that she left.

ummm... :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Emory Erickson! Good addition.
  • A chance to finish my 3/4 Kasidy Yates while getting some use of the card - nice
    More honor to earn, I hope.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    KIVAS FAJO. YES. I AM IN.
  • LOWER DECKS! LOWER DECKS! LOWER DECKS!
  • Two awesome new crew, and a cool 5* ship? Time to clear my weekend!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kivas Fajo as a 4* is a bit of a bummer, but hey...Emory Erickson is a nice consolation prize.

The real question: will Erickson have ENG/SCI/DIP, ENG/SCI/COM, or ENG/SCI/nothing? I could also buy the idea of switching SCI and ENG.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Kivas Fajo

5gbtrxssqjjd.gif

4* (New)

fhe3c93beo1a.gif

My thoughts exactly... yay... finally... about time... wait, what?!

Given the collecting nature of the game, I always thought Kivas Fajo would be the ultimate recurring mega 5* type character...
  • edited September 2020
    Yay for Skirmish.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Emory_Erickson

Good choice, though it seems like he would have fit in well with the Mega, torn between his family in one timeline and the glory from creating the transporter in the other.

Edit: Event starts the 17th (as indicated in the body of the post), not the 24th (as the title so states), correct?
  • @Shan, I think the date in the title is wrong (should be 09/17) but it looks correct in the post itself.
  • ALeeRocksALeeRocks ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Kivas Fajo

5gbtrxssqjjd.gif

4* (New)

fhe3c93beo1a.gif

My thoughts exactly... yay... finally... about time... wait, what?!

Given the collecting nature of the game, I always thought Kivas Fajo would be the ultimate recurring mega 5* type character...

Even though a Mega-recurring Fajo would be awesome, this goes back to that argument of 4* crew being more attainable for everyone...

But I cannot wait to see what "collectible" equipment are chosen to FE him! :smile:

Also, new Borg ships are always cool!
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 skirmish events (ok, 2.5 events) in a 6 week span? Right after an honor sale that burned everyone's stashes to the ground? Yep, I'm all-aboard for that! Thanks!!!! :)

I suppose the new Skirmish LTOs sell like hell... I will have to stop buying all of them, that is getting too expensive.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Thrilled about that it‘s a Skirmishes and another chance to buy
    the 5 buck offers. 👍🏻

Not thrilled about the ranked legendary (another „No Main Cast“ crew). :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am excited about Kivas Fajo as well. I was so stoked when I got the Kivas Fajo Collection from the original ST:CCG way back in the day.

Daaaaamn, that collection was amazing. But not cheap IIRC.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is that the 4* jury rigger Kasidy that could help with that now-expanded collection?? thanks as always and have a good [placeholder] Shan! :)
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kasidy is a jury rigger but the collection still maxes out at 25.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I am excited about Kivas Fajo as well. I was so stoked when I got the Kivas Fajo Collection from the original ST:CCG way back in the day.

Daaaaamn, that collection was amazing. But not cheap IIRC.

I think it was about $80 at the time? Which, looking at this game, is a drop in the bucket :D

EDIT: That got me thinking. Though I sold off all of the cards and items individually from that game many years ago, I remembered keeping one piece of it. Still have it. A little worn, but still have it!

d8pmc3gk8ehn.jpg

I still have mine in storage. I had a coupon for mine! It was in the official player's guide.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    SteveJ301 wrote: »
    So we've got Frasier Crane (Morgan Bateson), we're getting Donny Douglas (Kivas Fajo)...can we get Lilith (Nurse Lanel from the TNG episode First Contact) and start ourselves a new collection?

Saul Rubinek (Fajo) was also in "Leverage" with Aldis Hodge (Craft) and "Warehouse 13" that had Jeri Ryan and Kate Mulgrew as reoccurring guest stars. The played the ex-wife and mother of the same character!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*