Home The Bridge
Options

Personal goals?

2»

Comments

• Options
    1. Immortalize all of my fully fused crew. (done)
    2. Always fully equip level 100 crew before moving on to another. (done)
    3. Immortalize all cadets. (done)
    4. Fully level and fully equip all crew of all colors (almost done, only 19 x 1/4 purples remain)
    5. Fully star all missions in all episodes/areas. (1 single node remaining, wherein I need an investigator)

Those are the things that are 100% within my control. I have other goals, my RNG and competition make them uncertain. Things like acquiring certain crew, or placing a certain way in Gauntlet / Arena / Events.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play pretty goal-casual for the most part - the only time I ever really set my sights on a goal and ran with it til it was done was getting and maxing Commander Kira. I've completed a bunch of characters at 1/2/3* just to put in cryo because I like them, and long term I'd kind of like to have all of them. 'Collect every character' including purple and gold is out of my reach, and I'm okay with that, but I can see myself doing the blues eventually. I'm really not fussed about completing every mission to three stars - in fact having them not done makes it easy for me to remember which missions are best for certain items without having to check the wiki all the time, because they're the ones I've maxed already.

Mostly I really just play week by week - work on whoever's going to be bonus over the weekend, and work on the blues on the side to free up space for new arrivals.
  • Options
    My main goal is the level all affected event and bonus crew for upcoming and in play events, especially faction. Secondarily, to eventually get all the stars from the episodes and distress signals, and finish in the top 250 in a faction event, and move up from there. Can't forget also to be a good Admiral, and provide assistance and advice to my fleet mates in order to help them improve their performance. In that vein, eventually complete our starbase, and get to the 100 chrons daily target from starbase donations whenever possible. And, yes, leveling and vaulting crew in order to keep some crew slots open. Plus, I'd like to eventually get Guinan, 5* Seven of Nine, and other gauntlet worthy crew that so far have been elusive.
  • Options
    Mini goals: Collect all crew from ST IV:Voyage Home (only 2 left to get), Crew from Discovery (obviously ongoing), Top 5 Gauntlet (got 7th last week), top 250 in an Event.

Long term: Immortalise 250 crew, complete all missions, completely level up all ships that I have. (Don't have any Romulan, Ferengi, Cardassian, or Maquis ships on purpose.)

Like Kaitee, I play pretty casual for the most part, but the events that I like, I do get a bit competitive.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    What are your personal goals in the game?

#1 in Gauntlet, 6 is my highest placement to date.

3* every mission at every difficulty level.

FF/FE as many crew as possible. After reading a previous thread I realized I could polish off all 1, 2, and 3 star characters fairly easily (So I did). I haven't taken stock of the 4* characters, but I know I'll never get all the 5* characters.

Maybe collecting all Jadzia's or original Trek crew?

Not all the Jadzia's, but all the Janeway's definitely.

Obtain the #1 spot in all the pvp ship battle categories. I held #1 in the Admiral division for couple hours once, so now I just need to get the other two divisions down. I also wouldn't mind being in the top 1% of all three categories just once at the end of the day.

Finally, I'd like to get a 5* character on the 5K credit pull from the Dabo Wheel. (That might take a while).
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Want to top 5 an event.
  • Options
    My goal is to try hard not to invest $$$ in this game more until DB seriously addressing issues in this game.
  • Options
    Current Goals:
    1. FF and FE all Common/Uncommon/Rare Crew in game
    2. 3 star all missions
    3. Collect and Max every ship(especially since Replicator rations are no longer a problem)
    4. Get 4* or 5* med crew. My top 10 med include 5 3*.

Future goals:
    1. Be able to go 8hrs+ on voyages without a recharge(7 and a half is my longest to date)
    2. Get Phlox and Locutus so I can more actively complete in Gauntlet
  • Options
    1. FF/FE as many characters as possible. I finished all 1, 2, and 3 * characters a couple weeks ago. I can make a pretty good run at the 4* characters. I know I'll never get all the 5* characters.
    2. Place #1 in Gauntlet, currently my highest placement is #6.
    3. Hold the #1 spot in each PVP ship battle division. I held it in the Admiral division once, so now I just need to work on the other two (side goal, be in the top 1% of all three divisions at the end of the day)
    4. Collect all Janeway cards.
    5. Win a 5*character off the dabo wheel on the 5000 credit pull. (This may take the longest)
    6. Crit every node at epic level.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    I've done most of the above, I suppose I could shoot for a top 25 finish, and maybe I will if the right opportunity presents itself. I've 3 starred all episodes/distress calls, and have 227 immortalized crew.
    I've immortalized all 1/2* crew, am toying with completing all 3* crew but it will be more challenging due to chronitons and slots.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    My current goal is to immortalize enough characters to get my 4th shuttle. (Less than 30 more to go!)

Probably take a break and focus on next week's Galaxy to try and top 1000 for Honey Bare. (Unless her stats are abysmal.)

My eventual goal? Well, the same thing I do every night. Try and take over the world.
  • Options
    Hmm, great question! I think to dress up My infant child in a blue starfleet uniform when My wife is preoccupied with making toast, taking a picture and posting it in a forum where people would not judge me.
    Oh, I just did that? Then to be able to talk about Star Trek-stuff to other people who know what I’m talking about, Sweden is not filled with those:-|
  • Options
    I'm working on a few goals right now:

1. Immortalize all 3* crew (I started with 2*, then did 1*, so this is the next step).
    2. FE all my FF 4* crew. I don't spend enough to have a realistic shot at collecting all 4* and 5* crew, so my task here is to get all the 4* crew vault-ready that I can. After that, I'll switch to the 5* crew.

Weekly goals:
    If FACTION event: Top 1,000.
    If GALAXY event: All thresholds.
    If EXPEDITION event: Top 1,000 or Top 25, depending on what week it falls.