Home The Bridge
Options

Personal goals?

What are your personal goals in the game?

Maybe collecting all Jadzia's or original Trek crew?

I'm a hoarder so I generally try to collect everyone.

My personal goal was to crit all nodes and complete all level of the episodes including cadet challenges.

I got my last node today and I am looking for a new mini goal (not the general collect everything).

What's yours?

Comments

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morn wrote: »

Maybe collecting all Jadzia's or original Trek crew?

My personal goal was to crit all nodes and complete all level of the episodes including cadet challenges.

I got my last node today and I am looking for a new mini goal (not the general collect everything).

What's yours?

Mine was collect all crew but...I'm not thinking to play THAT long.
    I guess my goal is to play until I get bored and dislike the game.
    I have all Bashirs so that's a small goal I've accomplished already.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Mostly just to get characters from DS9. I'm at 83/106 according to the wiki.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go eight hours in voyage without dilithium. Hoping to do it tonight. Fingers crossed.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    FFFE all common, uncommon and rare crew. (Upto you if you want to include Stargazer, I do not think he is worth the honor)
    Now FE all fully fused crew.
    and finally try to FE. the rest of your crew.

Of course events will change who you FE. Try FE.all bonus crew before events.
  • Options
    My goal is to play the game until it keeps me occupied, and for now, it sure does. I am working on immortalizing crew one after the other (coming up to 175), so, I am sure that I will be busy for quite some time to come.

Keeping in mind that this game was the only thing scratching my gaming itch between january and july 2017, and probably saved me from a nervous breakdown due to the awesome real life "all work and no play" quip, I am positive it still has more to give me.
  • Options
    So far my goals have been in order to do the following:
    1. Get Honored in all factions
    2. FFFE all 1,2,3 * Crew (I have everyone but Jazz Riker at this point)
    My next goal will probably be completing all the missions, getting all 3* on the later missions doesn't seem possible with my current crew.
  • Options
    My goal is to spend no money until DB changes its decision to not let us know about the event crew until last minute. I am achieving my goal. But I really hope DB comes to their senses.
  • Options
    My personal goal is to fully equip all of my 389 crew, so i only need to equip new event crew and maybe new crew i get from the time portal. Its more relaxed, if all ur crew is done. So far, i came close...only 3 crew left.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    To free up some damn crew slots.
  • Options
    Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than to collect all Jadzias ..... I have one more node to crit to complete the mission map. But my big goal is to get first in an event someday.
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    To get @Admiral Prince to add Mariachi Q. It's my one and only goal left in STT
  • Options
    My missions are to Fully Equip and Level my crew (which I completed yesterday 153 active, 39 in stasis), complete the mission map (just 8 to go), and for character goals, I would like to have all the Spocks (which I do, so far).
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    [BL] Q wrote: »

A very worthy goal and I fully support you!
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »

A very worthy goal and I fully support you!

a7urvn9oq4wr.gif

@Admiral Prince see how awesome this legendary character is 😊
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fulfilled one goal, but the goal posts moved (which is actually pretty cool) and that is to have all Siskos. Might be a bit before I get Bell though.
  • Options
    Things to do
    • 3-star all missions (two remaining until I get a strong enough ENG).
    • Acquire Ktarian game.
    • Win a Gauntlet. (I've ranked fourth twice; that's the closest I've gotten so far.)

Things to collect (stats indicate my progress, not how many I need):
    • 4/4 Ezri
    • 29/32 Immortalized DS9 1*-3* Cadets
    • 14/17 Mirror Universe
    • 1/3 Niners [including Umpire Odo]
  • Options
    My goal: 3-star all missions.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish in the top 100 in an event.
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Adult Wesley to be in the game.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Current Goals:
    1. Earn my Top 25 event achievement
    2. FF all Kira characters (only one Disgused Kira left!)
    3. FTM Honey Bare once released
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    3. FTM Honey Bare once released

Darlene Kursky too.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

That will be a tough one. It's likely they will release new crew right up until they shut down the servers so you might only have the final crew for a day or so before they are all gone!

• Options
    I just want to get the Ktarian Headset. I've been chasing that thing for a year!
  • Options

That will be a tough one. It's likely they will release new crew right up until they shut down the servers so you might only have the final crew for a day or so before they are all gone!

That's why I've been breaking down my goals to part goals, and I've reached my current ones and wanted ideas from the hive mind to decide on my next set of goals.
  • Options
    Galactic dominance
  • Options
    I would like to FE all crew that I currently have and slowly use honor to immortalize them. Currently, I'm focusing on equipping FF crew and using Dabo and the Gauntlet to get items for the others.
    I'm at 116 immortalized with 26 of those active. Just 99 more to FE.
    Once that happens, then I will use all 698 free pulls that I have saved up, plus 24,727,941 credits and try to FF all of those that aren't.
  • Options
    My goal is to just do well in the events to collect new crew. That being said I am fairly new to the game...
  • Options
    @Morn Thanks for such a great thread. I know my goals will be changing as time goes and as the game progresses, but as of today, my goals are as follows (no particular order):
    • Rank in the top 25% in the Admiral Division of the Arena
    • Earn Guinan from Gauntlet and FF/FE
    • Find my top characters that have eluded me and FF/FE them.
    • Continue to serve my fleet with Honor.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My goals are ever-changing, but here are some of the current ones:

• No. 1 in Gauntlet (with all my top 10 finishes, I'm as surprised as anyone that I haven't done this yet)
    • Top 5 Event Ranking (almost made it a few weeks ago with an 8th place finish, but no cigar for me)
    • Clear all the Episodes and Distress Calls (these have taken a back seat for quite a few months)
    • Make it to the 8-hour mark on a Voyage
    • Get all my Legendaries FE (currently 24 are FE, but 13 are not)

That should keep me busy for the immediate future...
    vIj4VY7.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    1. Complete all of the missions on all difficulties
    2. FE all of my legendary characters
    3. Get a copy of Secret Agent Garak :)