Home Engineering Room
Options

Player Support current response time - 10/06 - edited 11/15

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Engineering Room
Hi all,

As many of you have noticed, there are delays for tickets replies.
This is due to the amount of tickets being received every day.

Additional help has been brought in, and the team is working hard on all those tickets.

Edit 11/15: I am removing the current response time as it creates more confusion than anything else. While we are making progress on the size of the backlog, there are still big delays.

There are steps you can take to avoid creating more delays and/or to help in getting your issue resolved more quickly:

• do not send multiple tickets for the same issue
• be as precise and concise as possible in your description of the issue at hand
• if it involves a purchase in the Time Portal for Dilithium, do provide the name of the pack in question
• if it involves a purchase done with real currency, please provide a copy of the receipt from the relevant store/platform (a bank statement is not valid)

If you need to update your ticket you can reply to the email you received confirming that your request is in our system.

You also have the option to update your ticket/provide screenshots etc by signing in to our Zendesk portal.
sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com

The credentials for Zendesk are not the same as the one you use for the game.

As long as you have sent a ticket in, your email address is already known on the portal and you will only need to create a password for your account.

In the login screen at the bottom left you will see: Have you emailed us? Get a password
Following that link and instructions will allow you to create credentials for our Support Portal.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for being honest. My ticket is only about 5 days old and I have been checking constantly, guess it's time to stop that. On the bright side I will have some more time to free up crew slots for when my event rewards finally do come.
  • Options
    Yes, I also really appriciate honesty in the matter. Regards!
  • Options
    Oh, I just opened a topic about this. The problem is that my 2 week old tickets are critical issues that prevented my crew from leveling up.
  • Options
    18 Days and still no response to the ticket.
  • Options
    I have *3* tickets now, the first is about a month old. I want to send a new one in, but this one is TIME SENSITIVE or I lose 5 crew and it involves giving you money. If it weren't for the fact that I'd lose crew that I want to keep, I wouldn't give you any money for this level of service!! Right now, I'm f2p but, I'm ready to toss the game and move on to games/companies that are responsive to players!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    So I made the critical mistake of logging my account before i was done the tutorial on a new device. 4 days ago i purchased the daily dil subscription.

When Support fixes my problem is there a form of compensation for the dildaily rewards im currently missing?
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Is someone work at customer support anymore? It's like a ghost town there nobody answer me, I put comments every day in my opened tickets. I start to think they resolve only high VIP level right? You got to do something ASAP.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support is still working as hard and as quickly as they can. And we are also looking at other ways to deal with the backlog.

If you have a Monthly Card running and were unable to claim, this will be added to your account.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Shan wrote: »
    Support is still working as hard and as quickly as they can. And we are also looking at other ways to deal with the backlog.

If you have a Monthly Card running and were unable to claim, this will be added to your account.

Cool thanks for the response. Is this a seperate ticket i should open now, given the wait times or will the Support staff member handling the issue do it as a matter of course?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool thanks for the response. Is this a seperate ticket i should open now, given the wait times or will the Support staff member handling the issue do it as a matter of course?

The agent should do it but you can always update your current ticket to draw attention to the fact that you have a Monthly Card.

• Options
    Ok I will update my ticket as per your recommendation.

Given that your originating post in this discussion thread mentioned you were allocating additional help to help resolve the number of open support tickets, I was hoping you could advise me if I'm still likely looking at approximately 2 weeks or if the projected waiting time has increased or decreased?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I will update my ticket as per your recommendation.

Given that your originating post in this discussion thread mentioned you were allocating additional help to help resolve the number of open support tickets, I was hoping you could advise me if I'm still likely looking at approximately 2 weeks or if the projected waiting time has increased or decreased?

I would still expect 2 weeks+, yes.

• Options
    Well thats a pity was hoping against hope yo get in on the discovery events. Anyways thanks for your responses.
  • Options
    It's been around a month and still to response to any of the support tickets.
  • Options
    As someone who has VIP ranks and is still trying to get a ticket from the start of the month resolved, I can assure you it's not a who-has-what-rank-thing.

Especially since the person who is ostensibly a supervisor within CS just got back to me with a response that has literally nothing whatsoever to do with what my ticket is about.

Shan, I know this stuff is pretty much 100% outside of your purview, but now I can't tell whether the backup in CS is because Voyages have that many issues, or because CS has lost all of its competent staff.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has VIP ranks and is still trying to get a ticket from the start of the month resolved, I can assure you it's not a who-has-what-rank-thing.

Especially since the person who is ostensibly a supervisor within CS just got back to me with a response that has literally nothing whatsoever to do with what my ticket is about.

Shan, I know this stuff is pretty much 100% outside of your purview, but now I can't tell whether the backup in CS is because Voyages have that many issues, or because CS has lost all of its competent staff.

I will look into it.

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this means my voyage will be stuck for two weeks as that's the issue I just submitted?
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    When i am told each issue needs a separate ticket & that each occurance of that issue (that it is continuing problem after getting the standard dismissal: we are unaware this is a known issue but have sent info to our team) needs it's own ticket & having thus done so, to then have my tickets each merged into one and closed is outrageous.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Shan, any chance you could periodically post updates on what ticket# CS has reached? I recognize not all issues take the same amount of time and effort but showing forward progress mught ease some of the tension.

Possibly not a workable suggestion but this being the second weekend im unable to participate in the events is making me a touch squirrelly. Guess I'm just hoping to catch a glimpse of light from the end of the tunnel so to speak.

Thanks for your consideration
  • Options
    I understand the long wait. My question is concerning a ticket. My game bugged out when I linked it with my phone. I basically can only send shuttle missions and cannot access anything on the right side of the screen, so I cannot do the event even though I am earning points for it. Am I going to be S.O.L with the event since I cannot claim anything?
  • Options
    i have the same problem after trying to link the facebook account to a steam account, some interface icons are missings and some are gray and cant use them. this mean i have to w8 2weeks and lose all those free wheels and daily bonuses? nice going disruptor beam.
  • Options
    Support is still missing in action. I re-leveled my white, green and even blue missing crew, but there is nothing I can do about the others (purple).
  • Options
    Hello,
    I have the same problem like many other players:
    First of all, they‘re several icons missing, so I can’t get my daily rewards and dilithium (I have a monthly card). Second, I can’t take part in the event, because the icon for it disappeared and in the fractionmissions, the event isn’t available. Third, when I click on ‚options‘ , the log in screen pops up, but I can’t read messages or do anything else like click on the support button. And fourth the icons for the map and the timeportal are grey so I can’t click on them and do something. All in all I’m unable to play ether the game or the event.
    My brother has the same problems and as I have read, other players have it to.
    Please help us, so we are able to play the game.
    Thank you very much!
    MagicHD
  • Options
    tiket 3 days ago and post on forum 2 days ago but no one from disruptor beam gives a **tsk tsk** to this common bug. way to go guys , we whant to play ur game and we cant.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do y'all need some volunteers (with CS experience of course) to help triage the tickets?
    I have over a decade under my belt personally, and I bet others here do as well..

(So, no I am not being sarcastic or cutting on this one.)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Ok so bit of a workaround that i found that helps a bit. You can access your dailies in a roundabout fashion. Enter the shuttle mission page and tap on the dilithium currency counter. Then tap the merits counter. Gives you a pop up saying to gain merits by doing your dailies select the option to go to your dailies page. You can access your daily missions and dilithium/rewards. Still no luck for events/voyages or chat though.

Shan: currently 15 days in on my ticket to get this situation remedied. Any chance on an update?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support is working as fast as they can but there are still delays.
    While we do not have a fix yet for the issue where part of the UI is missing, Support can help resolve the issue.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Support is working as fast as they can but there are still delays.
    While we do not have a fix yet for the issue where part of the UI is missing, Support can help resolve the issue.

Good to know that a fix is in the works. However the update I was requesting wad more to do with ticket times. Is the additional help you mentioned actually remedying the backlog situation?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are tackling the backlog in different ways but it will still take some time to get back to normal.
    Response time could be as long as 4 weeks currently.