Home Engineering Room
Options

Player Support current response time - 10/06 - edited 11/15

Comments

• Options
    I suppose that explains how some people in other threads here on the board were saying they had tickets actioned within a few days (mainly voyage related). Still given that the UI bugging out on people when they dont fully play through the tutorial before signing in on a new device is a severe issue(almost game breaking) one I would hope there would be a higher priority given that if CS has dealt with it beofre theres a prescribed method they can follow to rectify the sitiation. While I managed to find a workaround to claim my daily dil card, I passed on a 60$ flash offer just yesterday because buying a bunch of pulls seemed foolhardy when accessing them and managing my crew berths are such a burden.

Don't misconstrue what I've said as a personal attack. I'm certain that you and the CS team are doing your best with resources that don't match the demand.

So I guess I'll resign myself to waiting another 2 weeks and trying out other titles to see if anything else catches my fancy.

Regards,

Aelryc

• Options
    lol 1 month
    Ok so bit of a workaround that i found that helps a bit. You can access your dailies in a roundabout fashion. Enter the shuttle mission page and tap on the dilithium currency counter. Then tap the merits counter. Gives you a pop up saying to gain merits by doing your dailies select the option to go to your dailies page. You can access your daily missions and dilithium/rewards. Still no luck for events/voyages or chat though.

Shan: currently 15 days in on my ticket to get this situation remedied. Any chance on an update?

and from ur daily missions u can clink on "engage" and go to the other missings icons, like train a crew member and find the crew window. thx a lot m8. :)
  • Options
    lol 1 month
    Ok so bit of a workaround that i found that helps a bit. You can access your dailies in a roundabout fashion. Enter the shuttle mission page and tap on the dilithium currency counter. Then tap the merits counter. Gives you a pop up saying to gain merits by doing your dailies select the option to go to your dailies page. You can access your daily missions and dilithium/rewards. Still no luck for events/voyages or chat though.

Shan: currently 15 days in on my ticket to get this situation remedied. Any chance on an update?

and from ur daily missions u can clink on "engage" and go to the other missings icons, like train a crew member and find the crew window. thx a lot m8. :)

And if you want to access your crew afyer youve done your train/equip daily look under achievements for the immortalize achievement. If you still have that achievement you can engage to your crew roster as well.
  • Options
    It's been 5 weeks and still no answer on critical tickets.
  • Options

Yikes. That's brutal. What are your tickets for?
  • Options
    [STJ] Wendell[STJ] Wendell ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I am surprised that with such a backlog it is still so difficult to be compensated for mistakes. I’m currently 15 emails into an issue to the point I had to ask for snipped. I hate that instead of rectifying the situation it is going on forever wasting time that could have been spent helping many other players. Also it still seems weird to let so many people go and then say we are bringing in staff to help with the increase in tickets. Perhaps the game would be running smoother if that staff were still on staff. I can’t say that for a fact, but it is suspicious. 😏

~Posted edited to remove Player Support representative's name
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    We are tackling the backlog in different ways but it will still take some time to get back to normal.
    Response time could be as long as 4 weeks currently.

4 weeks? you have got to be kidding me. It's been a week since I have been able to log in, and you are saying 4 weeks now?

• Options
    Hi Shan, I am sorry to bother you but I had an issues yesterday with the forced recall and I submitted a ticket. I few minutes ago I got an email response asking me to revive and recall or abandon and I did the revive, but not it is going to take 4 hours for the shuttle to return and my crew in not available for the event starting in a minute. I tried to resolve this last night and understand that you have alot going on, but I really don't want to have my even score and squad suffer because of this. Please advise!!! Thanks, Terra
  • Options
    Also it still seems weird to let so many people go and then say we are bringing in staff to help with the increase in tickets. Perhaps the game would be running smoother if that staff were still on staff. I can’t say that for a fact, but it is suspicious. 😏

I'm sure they can't comment on it, but it sounds a lot like they downsize... and the people they kept quit. So, have to fill a lot of vacant positions.

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Shan, I am sorry to bother you but I had an issues yesterday with the forced recall and I submitted a ticket. I few minutes ago I got an email response asking me to revive and recall or abandon and I did the revive, but not it is going to take 4 hours for the shuttle to return and my crew in not available for the event starting in a minute. I tried to resolve this last night and understand that you have alot going on, but I really don't want to have my even score and squad suffer because of this. Please advise!!! Thanks, Terra

I am sorry, Terra - there is nothing I can help with to speed this up :(

• Options
    Oh well Shan, thanks for responding!
  • Options
    Since I can't seem to find how to open a new thread, will post this here -

I have the infamous missing/greyed out buttons bug. Almost all my crew is stuck on a voyage and I can't play the game at all. Tried the ingame support contact but no luck so far (which this thread explains why, tho).

I was about to order a monthly card and some dil, guess I was lucky that this happened before and not after that. Will have to wait now, don't want to lose precious dilithium. =D
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aruan wrote: »

I have the infamous missing/greyed out buttons bug. Almost all my crew is stuck on a voyage and I can't play the game at all. Tried the ingame support contact but no luck so far (which this thread explains why, tho).

I was about to order a monthly card and some dil, guess I was lucky that this happened before and not after that. Will have to wait now, don't want to lose precious dilithium. =D

Hi!

Please try restarting the game, your Voyage should now be unstuck.
  • Options
    Aruan wrote: »

Did you try to link your account on a new device or pc? Sounds like your in the same boat as myself and several others in this thread.
  • Options
    I couldn't log in for a week after an update, but then could after another update. I sent in a ticket during this time, however I am waiting on the 4 week thing to add that after being able to log in again, I am now unable to purchase anything with real money. All I get is the spinning hailing Starfleet wheel of death.

No worries though, by the time the 4 weeks rolls around, my need to impulsive buy in the game will be gone. So, I guess thanks for that! :smiley:
  • Options
    This is getting ridiculous! Why it takes so long to repair the bug with the missings/grey icons? This should be a general fix not just by tiket.
    As a hint, I try to enter the event after guest_897125334851584`s post, and it says that my captain need to be at least lvl 8 to participate, but i`m lvl 39. Can it be something from reading incorect captains lvl`s?
  • Options
    I love this game. So much I do something I have never done. I pay to play. Probably drop about 25 to 50 a month. So when I read that I might have to wait a MONTH to get a response from my issue, which is game breaking, I am VERY discouraged. I'm not saying that a pay to play player should be handled any differently than a non pay, but really, do you think you folks could possibly set up a tiered system for problems? I CANNOT enter the game on any platform, I have tried starting fresh and then linking, deleting the program and reloading. The initial crash started while I was in a missions screen, which I understand does have some glitches. So bottom line, Im loosing my daily 100/day Dils, Opportunities to do events, helping my fleet and starbase. If I'm one cog in the huge DB wheel, I would think you could possibly work on making your response time better from your customer service department. Anyway, it would be lovely to be able to play this again. One thing not being able to log in has taught me, is that I LOVE the game.
  • Options
    a ticket about monthly dil. pack not received should not take that long to resolve. i am out of dil come on. Request #344925
  • Options
    This is what happens when a company airlocks real people.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options

Yikes. That's brutal. What are your tickets for?

There was a major issue with items that were disappearing when constructed. So practically, I lost 3.2k chronitons, 2.1 mil credits and an unknown number of mats.

The second critical one is the missing crew. I have a few crew totally missing. I have leveled up the 1,2 and 3* ones again, since support did not answer ... but there is nothing I can do about the 4* ones, no way to get them at this point.
  • Options
    yep, now i`m convice after reading all this posts. THE GAME IS DEAD!
  • Options
    Spend money at your own risk---they laid off a bunch of people recently. That does not bode well. If you work in a corporate environment and layoffs happen, the company is in trouble. It may recover, but it may not. CS has never been a strong area for STT, but one month response times are unacceptable and downright pathetic! I feel sorry for Shan, who has to come on here with a straight face and apologize for management's gross incompetence.
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    <snip> Please refer to the Community Guidelines before posting ˜Shan
  • Options
    Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    I had to wait longer than 4 weeks. It's really sad what's going on right now! I doubt that it will get much better, since bugs certainly will not get fewer, so in the end it remains an uphill battle for DB to catch up.
  • Options
    The problem with this situation is they thought the had nicked this bug with the voyage update and forced recall last week. Now it shows up again like no update ever happened.
  • Options
    Dearest Shan, et al, could you tell us; what is the priority for tickets at this point? Is it first come – first served, or is there a hierarchy of priorities?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Just a heads up if anyone wants info for tracking. My ticket was submitted 16 Oct 2017.
    #336991. So 24 days so far and no contact. 3 events completely missed along with the rewards, the 1000 chroniton apology and goodness knows how many voyages and the potential rewards/progress that would have helped me make as a relatively new player. Ironically due to still being able to access my fleet i know i placed around 16000th in the most recent shuttle event... to my understanding thats 2 copies of Ruk and a bunch of other things I could not claim.

DB Shan. When CS is finally able to resolve my issue and that of others stuck in what I'm now thinking is a weird sort of purgatory/circlw of Dante's hell, is their some sort of compensation matrix involved?
  • Options
    Just a heads up if anyone wants info for tracking. My ticket was submitted 16 Oct 2017.
    #336991. So 24 days so far and no contact. 3 events completely missed along with the rewards, the 1000 chroniton apology and goodness knows how many voyages and the potential rewards/progress that would have helped me make as a relatively new player. Ironically due to still being able to access my fleet i know i placed around 16000th in the most recent shuttle event... to my understanding thats 2 copies of Ruk and a bunch of other things I could not claim.

DB Shan. When CS is finally able to resolve my issue and that of others stuck in what I'm now thinking is a weird sort of purgatory/circlw of Dante's hell, is their some sort of compensation matrix involved?

DB support is always really good at compensation. They may have to go way overboard with bonus goodies, however, since they are so far behind in the tickets.
  • Options
    Olivia q'AboOlivia q'Abo ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    #336991. So 24 days so far and no contact.

I submitted my ticket the same day and the number on it is 60 below yours and it's about not being able to log into the game. Not heard a word yet since the automated reply message.

Edit 4:30 CST: Just received a reply from my ticket, replied back, now back to waiting for another reply.

Edit 11/9: Only a day to reply on my reply. Seems like the process moves well after they finally get to your ticket. Will update again when/if fully resolved.

Edit: 11/14: My ticket is finally fully resolved. Hope I don't have any other issues that require a ticket for a long, long time.
  • Options
    #336991. So 24 days so far and no contact.

I submitted my ticket the same day and the number on it is 60 below yours and it's about not being able to log into the game. Not heard a word yet since the automated reply message.

Edit 4:30 CST: Just received a reply from my ticket, replied back, now back to waiting for another reply.

Just hope it doesn't take another 24 days to hear back! ;)