Home The Bridge

New 5* in vault - Breen Disguise Kira (title edited by Shan)

[KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in The Bridge

4gll3eblmiec.png

edit - Corrected photo to match correct crew
We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I think this week its Breen Disguise Kira..... :)

6p4ed6vtw8nt.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Mommy Burnham was a featured crew in The Need for Speed event earlier in the year.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • sorry about that. didn't find her on the wiki. my bad
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Soooo...her skillset might not be all that exciting, but that high SEC proficiency helps her to unseat Gary Seven as the #2 overall Voyager some 30 points behind Captain Braxton.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Soooo...her skillset might not be all that exciting, but that high SEC proficiency helps her to unseat Gary Seven as the #2 overall Voyager some 30 points behind Captain Braxton.

Number Two Voyager?

5genqznoq8b1.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

I still see her in 3rd place(behind Gary) based on raw stats.
    t27clpwglxlq.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•

I still see her in 3rd place(behind Gary) based on raw stats.
    t27clpwglxlq.jpeg

Looks like I'm using bonuses and you aren't, so that could be the discrepancy.

4oviwae1rjth.jpg
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Yes, thats what i thought and why i wrote „raw“ stats. ;) I only use raw stats for all of my spreadsheets, since bonuses can vary between players/fleets.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Stats aside, this is the Kira I've wanted the most!

I'm kicking myself for spending a bunch of dil trying to get extra stars on Jett Reno and torpedo McCoy.

I tried once, got Ishara Yar, so not the worst pull. Hopefully she'll be one of the $10 options the next time we get a Kira event. (Or maybe she'll team up with Dukat for a campaign? I can hope!)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • New crew like this are the reason I get so upset with the "gambling" aspect of this game.

I spent many crystals trying to get her, and she just never dropped.

I don't mind spending money - I just want to get what I am trying to buy!

Great card. But now I'm sour at the game again.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    yqsdrrpfwa7v.png

5ay2emfs15wo.jpeg

For comparison sake here is another great sec-dip card in Determined Paris. Kira’s total voyage score is 3620 to Paris’ 3515 but Determined Paris is part of the coveted Diplomat collection.
    Let’s fly!
    I have all the Kira cards. She's always been my favorite character. Can't not have this one, especially as she looks to be one of the most useful.

Burned through all my dil on this pack. No Kira.

Just spent $183 in real actual money buying dil to get that card. Started with the smallest amount of dil, then up to the mediums & then to the max.

Got all other cards in the pack except that one.

Yay.

I've never spent real money to that insane extent so quickly on this game before. It was quite scary. I know it's my own fault, but like I said, she's a fave character & to only have her available in a pack for just a two or three day window before disappearing for the next six months at least (& then with no guarantee of getting the card in a behold until about 2027) was too much to resist taking the chance. I guess I was thinking "surely with that much $ I'm bound to get that card, or maybe even two!". I just had to have it, and now I'm nearly $200 down with nothing to show for it, except for feeling a bit sick.

Only myself to blame, but...urgh. Yes, annoyed at myself mostly...but also wondering how much more $ would the game have taken until it produced that card?

That happened to me when Fury Kes was first released. I deleted my credit card from Google Play after that and almost deleted the app.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all the Kira cards. She's always been my favorite character. Can't not have this one, especially as she looks to be one of the most useful.

Just spent $183 in real actual money buying dil to get that card. Started with the smallest amount of dil, then up to the mediums & then to the max.

Yay.

I've never spent real money to that insane extent so quickly on this game before. It was quite scary. I know it's my own fault, but like I said, she's a fave character & to only have her available in a pack for just a two or three day window before disappearing for the next six months at least (& then with no guarantee of getting the card in a behold until about 2027) was too much to resist taking the chance. I guess I was thinking "surely with that much $ I'm bound to get that card, or maybe even two!". I just had to have it, and now I'm nearly $200 down with nothing to show for it, except for feeling a bit sick.

Only myself to blame, but...urgh. Yes, annoyed at myself mostly...but also wondering how much more $ would the game have taken until it produced that card?

Its not called "Rip me off Tuesday" for nothing....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Ironically, I spent $200 to try and get Bell when he first came out and failed. Always remember that a $10 LTO will eventually come out. Or campaign or event.
  • I know this might be off topic, but I’ve had a look at the Big Book site to look up a crew (Determined Paris). His narrative might have been hacked, just sayin’.
    (I’m also thinking that if it’s happened to one crew, it probably happened to others too)
  • New crew like this are the reason I get so upset with the "gambling" aspect of this game.

Happened to me last week with V'Lar. I think I had 20 drops, no success. Today with one drop got Kira. Happy this time.

Happened to me last week with V'Lar. I think I had 20 drops, no success. Today with one drop got Kira. Happy this time.

I'd be far more likely every week to drop 2-3k crystals to get one new gold guaranteed (with nothing else) than I am to try this every single week. It'll be a while before I try for any Tuesday packs ... the taste from this will last quite a while. It really is the thing I hate most about the game.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wyzard wrote: »
    I know this might be off topic, but I’ve had a look at the Big Book site to look up a crew (Determined Paris). His narrative might have been hacked, just sayin’.
    (I’m also thinking that if it’s happened to one crew, it probably happened to others too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

I've gotta take a little time, to stop hostile Klingon takeovers
    I better read between the lines, before I get my wife's cold shoulder

Now it's bat'leth practice time, with stiff leather upon my shoulders
    Through the crowd I see bloodwine, it keeps me warm as life grows colder

On his knife I see lots of bloodstains
    I thank God, that Kohlar helped me to train
    Can't stop now, I've traveled so far, to change this lonely life

I want to know what love is, B'Elanna can show me
    I want to feel what love is, this T'Greth can blow me
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought two packs. Hit my last Gabriel Bell on the 2nd. Called it quits. not worth more to me with it all most likely being honor.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still deciding. Any of them would be useful except the Tuvok.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I’m always surprised I see people buy tons of packs, I can remember a time I bought 3 and that was HR Sisko. Usually I’m 1-2 then done.
  • I’m always surprised I see people buy tons of packs, I can’t remember a time I bought 3 and that was HR Sisko. Usually I’m 1-2 then done.

Nobody's perfect. :)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay.

That was me when I tried to get Gary Seven from his Tuesday pack. That was the end of me truly chasing anyone in those packs, because the odds are not in your favor for the 6500-dil ten-pack and are downright frightful if you’re only taking single 10-pulls at 650 a crack.

I’ll still take a few shots here and there for some Tuesday packs just to see if I get lucky, but no more than 1-3 at any time because I know the odds and that the new character will be released to the portal eventually (and may end up in a Friday pack or LTO before too long). These days, my dil basically all goes to event packs, Friday or mega discount packs, and mega wrap-up packs...650 for a <1% chance at a specific legendary is not even remotely as good of a deal as these.
  • i’ve gotten 4*’s from tuesday packs, but don’t bother with 5*’s on tuesday, for obvious reasons 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Jean-Luc KenobiJean-Luc Kenobi ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Yay.

I know the game needs to make money to survive, buuuuuut, I don't think it would hurt if they made the 6900 dilithium packs be a begold rather than straight drop of one of the golds in the pack.

It's a bit OT but its the reason I stopped buying 6900 packs. Many times I've been burned by the 2 skill gold star, specially after a mega event. Am I a whale? I don't think so I'm only vip 13, so I've spent quite a bit of money (please no one tell me how much money it takes to be a vip 13) but to be honest I'd spend more money on this game if there was a way to mitigate disappointment. I think this game disappoints more people than it pleases at least when it comes to opening packs.