Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in vault - Breen Disguise Kira (title edited by Shan)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Moving to two $10 deals has helped a lot with general crew acquisition. Not only does it allow more options, but it's easier to include niche ones as well.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all the Kira cards. She's always been my favorite character. Can't not have this one, especially as she looks to be one of the most useful.

Burned through all my dil on this pack. No Kira.

Just spent $183 in real actual money buying dil to get that card. Started with the smallest amount of dil, then up to the mediums & then to the max.

Got all other cards in the pack except that one.

Yay.

I've never spent real money to that insane extent so quickly on this game before. It was quite scary. I know it's my own fault, but like I said, she's a fave character & to only have her available in a pack for just a two or three day window before disappearing for the next six months at least (& then with no guarantee of getting the card in a behold until about 2027) was too much to resist taking the chance. I guess I was thinking "surely with that much $ I'm bound to get that card, or maybe even two!". I just had to have it, and now I'm nearly $200 down with nothing to show for it, except for feeling a bit sick.

Only myself to blame, but...urgh. Yes, annoyed at myself mostly...but also wondering how much more $ would the game have taken until it produced that card?

It has been my experience that when doing the 650 ones it can cost around 25000 dilithium to get one drop. I landed Napenthe Troi in four pulls and Janet Reno this past Friday in six, but Talas cost me 24000 dil and North Star T’Pol cost me 26000. I don’t understand why they don’t give these offers like event packs. $50 for one copy and 5 pulls, $100 for two copies and ten pulls. Give people a guaranteed way to get the card, they’re still making a ton of money, and I would think people would be more inclined to make that Tuesday purchase.

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it in 1 pull. Yay!

e9e6niw1vzfc.jpg

2 crew from the pack also.
  • Options
    Had enough dil to buy another pack. Got Kira!

Niners Kira. :s
    On a frustrating mission to get the Breen Rescue Kira card.

Mission began: September 29th 2020
    Mission completed: NOT YET COMPLETE
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two Pulls. Got Rev Damar {New} and a 4 🌟 that was FF.

I gotta say, the last leg of Damar's storyline was so well written. Set it up like he was going to be the new leader of a revitalized Cardassia, then killed him off like
    Thor in Red Dawn
    with like one episode left. Totally turned my expectation on its ear 👂!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?