Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Noblest Half - 10/08 - ME#1

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: The Noblest Half
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
Event Crew: Awaiting Amanda Grayson 5* (New), Dignitary Sarek 4* (New), and Prospect Michael Burnham 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 10/08 until Monday 10/12 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Captain Solok (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 10/15.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: EV Suit Spock 5* (New)

Event Factions:
Federation, Terran Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and EV Suit Spock
• small bonus: variants of Amanda Grayson, Sarek, M. Burnham, and crew with the Vulcan trait.

Comments

• eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking over my roster to try to free up some crew slots like
    ScalyPleasantEastrussiancoursinghounds-small.gif

this is going to be a great month :D thanks as always and have an excellent first weekend of Spocktober Shan!!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking over my roster to try to free up some crew slots like
    ScalyPleasantEastrussiancoursinghounds-small.gif

this is going to be a great month :D thanks as always and have an excellent first weekend of Spocktober Shan!!

We are getting a crew slot sale soon.
    Let’s fly!
  • Thanks as always for the information @Shan
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also note that with the addition of Burnham, the bonus crew is really high. I think that, and the only partial faction means I leave the freezer closed. Saves energy, anyway.
  • Should have SEC as a tertiary for when he laid the smackethdown on Sisko in a wrestling match.

Do hybrid Galaxy events still have Community rewards? Or would the Faction component make it too easy to get a 4/4?
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have SEC as a tertiary for when he laid the smackethdown on Sisko in a wrestling match.

Do hybrid Galaxy events still have Community rewards? Or would the Faction component make it too easy to get a 4/4?

They've had community rewards as long as I've been playing the game. You can get a 4/4 by going to the 130k threshold.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Should have SEC as a tertiary for when he laid the smackethdown on Sisko in a wrestling match.

I hope they remember to give him Duelist as well!
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    g5ep4c61ztmb.jpg
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • I was going to ask if both versions of Sarek (TOS & DIS) gives bonus, but then I remembered... there's the Vulcan trait as well :|
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zefram Gr wrote: »
    I was going to ask if both versions of Sarek (TOS & DIS) gives bonus, but then I remembered... there's the Vulcan trait as well :|

The answer would have been yes, anyway. Spock has appeared on TOS, TAS, TNG, and DSC. Variants from each series all count during Spock events.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any sightings of Amanda in the wild from dabo?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to check. It is Kang now, but I had her yesterday.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s weird that Miranda Jones gets to be human and Vulcan, but Amanda and Michael do not.

I'm not even going to bring up again that Michael literally has a chunk of Katra in her......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s weird that Miranda Jones gets to be human and Vulcan, but Amanda and Michael do not.

I'm not even going to bring up again that Michael literally has a chunk of Katra in her......

I have wondered if that contributed to Sarek getting Bendii Syndrome.
    Let’s fly!
  • It’s weird that Miranda Jones gets to be human and Vulcan, but Amanda and Michael do not.

:fearful:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Having part of your karta not just physically displaced, but temporally as well can't be healthy.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    It makes a lot of sense and the Disco writers did a great job of aligning the story with established "facts" in the universe. It is logical. Sarek would approve!
  • I'm excited about new Vulcans to help finish my LLAP collection!
    "Risk! Risk is our business. Risk is what this starship is all about."
    -Captain Kirk, ST:TOS, "Return to Tomorrow"
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Katra McCoy has the Vulcan trait.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Katra McCoy has the Vulcan trait.

Exactly.

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."