Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Noblest Half - 10/08 - ME#1

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm, isnt this a faction/galaxy event? Where are the community rewards? :o
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Like other faction/galaxy hybrids the community rewards show up in phase 2 for the galaxy half.
  • Umm, isnt this a faction/galaxy event? Where are the community rewards? :o

IIRC they don't show till the galaxy phase starts
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
    [KM]Videm wrote: »

IIRC they don't show till the galaxy phase starts

That could be, I don't remember
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you won't see them before phase 2 begins.
    Shan wrote: »
    Yes, you won't see them before phase 2 begins.

Thanks for the reminder :)
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    qpu7cr5cmkh7.png

Spock’s security proficiency doesn’t appear to increase after level one. A mistake?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    qpu7cr5cmkh7.png

Spock’s security proficiency doesn’t appear to increase after level one. A mistake?

Good catch. That has to be a mistake. Hopefully Shan can fix the announcement. I'm curious where his stats rank overall.
    AviTrek wrote: »
    qpu7cr5cmkh7.png

Good catch. That has to be a mistake. Hopefully Shan can fix the announcement. I'm curious where his stats rank overall.

"Nature abhors a good security proficiency" Wait, that's not right is it? :p
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the announcement is correct, the crew is not.
    This will be fixed with next week's server, the proficiency should then be 37-101.
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be fixed with next week's server, the proficiency should then be 37-101.

In the SEC stat, so FFFE he should be SEC 613 (37-101), the announcement still shows 8-18
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

In the SEC stat, so FFFE he should be SEC 613 (37-101), the announcement still shows 8-18

Yes, but I made a note in the announcement.
    I do not want to change the values now and then have players reporting that it is not like that in game :)
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, we changed our minds and made the correction for EV Suit Spock, today :)

Excellent choice.

It means his stats will be consistent throughout the mega, and the wiki can be edited correctly.
  • There should almost be a ‘room’ dedicated to advertising newly Immortalized Crew so that others do not have to waste their time/resources with trying to be the first one to FF/FE that particular card.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s why I posted it in the event thread. Someone finished Amanda early and I never saw her anywhere.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I'm late saying what everyone knew I was going to say. Sarek is yet another new Crew, with an awesome colorful outfit!!!!!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Well, I guess we know for sure which Burnham is in the Red Angel suit, now.

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Well, I guess we know for sure which Burnham is in the Red Angel suit, now.

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖

We already did before, since Shan confirmed it when the Red Angel went live. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    Well, I guess we know for sure which Burnham is in the Red Angel suit, now.

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖

We already did before, since Shan confirmed it when the Red Angel went live. 🤗

I missed that.
  • 2 days worth of FED shuttles (+24 token shuttles) and NOT ONE 2* IDIC! just wow...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THANK YOU DBTPWR for having a galaxy with MED recipes and some excellent bonus crew (amanda and vampire spock) who use them to craft! my finally-almost-empty inventory of MED boosts is, at long last, going to a good use! :D
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    One of the best crew for events who I cited up since her release has been Twilight T'Pol ... I cited her up after doing her end of mega pack pulls because I needed her for voyages.

- 4x caregiver bonus
    - 4x vulcan bonus
    - 1x T'Pol bonus
    - 4x her mega-event bonus (astrophysicist - she was extra bonus for event #1)

She's been my top MED base for all those events, even though her strength is proficiency. Granted, not all she's been able to feature in (skirmishes) but still.

Now ... I'll probably not use her in an event over the next coming 12 months :) but man, she's had a really good run since Feb. 2020.
    And she's great for voyages as an added bonus.

I am using her too. :)
    Let’s fly!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    One of the best crew for events who I cited up since her release has been Twilight T'Pol ... I cited her up after doing her end of mega pack pulls because I needed her for voyages.

- 4x caregiver bonus
    - 4x vulcan bonus
    - 1x T'Pol bonus
    - 4x her mega-event bonus (astrophysicist - she was extra bonus for event #1)

She's been my top MED base for all those events, even though her strength is proficiency. Granted, not all she's been able to feature in (skirmishes) but still.

Now ... I'll probably not use her in an event over the next coming 12 months :) but man, she's had a really good run since Feb. 2020.
    And she's great for voyages as an added bonus.

I am using her too. :)

Count me as yet another person on the Twilight T’Pol Bandwagon. Thanks to a blessing from RNGesus, I ended up getting four copies from her event packs and added a citation not long after...I don’t regret that for a moment, as her relatively unique skill combination has been great for voyages and that MED/Astrophysicist combo has been superb for the gauntlet. All the event usage has just been a very welcome bonus.