Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: A Night at the Theater - 11/12

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: A Night at the Theater
Event Type: Galaxy Event (supply missions)
Event Crew: Kelis 5* (New), Cyrano de Barclay 4* (New), and Author Doctor 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 11/12 until Monday 11/16 at noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Maquis Takeover Seska (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 11/19.

Event Faction: Klingon Empire, Cardassian, Hirogen

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Barclay, B’Elanna Torres, and the Doctor (Emh).

Comments

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no pie eating Wesley.
  • Options
    Are we sure Torres gets a bonus?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Are we sure Torres gets a bonus?

It must be an acting storyline, given the theme of characters.

Edit: Also given the name of the event. Boy, I know how to state the obvious. :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally a legendary I know without googling. Cyrano de Barclay will be awesome!

fxfv466ktdqi.jpeg

Sadly not a legendary. :cry:

(Author Doctor seems to have had a promotion to 5*, though!)
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts on skills for Cyrano de Barclay? Definitely Dip and probably Com, in that order. Can't really see a third skill. I could even see a single, super Dip one skill. :|
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

fxfv466ktdqi.jpeg

Does not, typo Friday - my apologies!
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Are we going to have to start Author Doc over if he's already immortal or will it just happen?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Legendary Sexka! One of the best recurring adversaries in Voyager!

8ityhnj3pzr3.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Are we going to have to start Author Doc over if he's already immortal or will it just happen?

I am not sure what you mean?
  • Options
    Maybe a joke about getting a promotion to a 5*?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

fxfv466ktdqi.jpeg

Yes, sadly TP keeps doing these in the wrong order where the person that should be legendary is super rare and the person who should be super rare is legendary. Just throwing away money because people would have bought so many Barclay packs and they won’t Seska packs.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I liked Seska and wish they hadn’t gone the villain route.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Is this the insurrection hologram Seska or something else?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

Should be. The question is if she's showing as a Bajoran in the program or the message/Trojan Horse left for Tuvok as a Cardassian.
  • Options
    ooooOOOOoooo Seska! I might have to buy her (not good enough to win her :( )

Does this mean maybe... Chakotay will show up in an event again? A girl can dream <3
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooooOOOOoooo Seska! I might have to buy her (not good enough to win her :( )

Does this mean maybe... Chakotay will show up in an event again? A girl can dream <3

You should talk to @Automaton_2000 about more Chakotay. :D
    More would be fine by me too, btw.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish they had kept her as the villain longer. She could have shown up with the Vidiians, or maybe some other species along the way. Maybe redemption at some point. I just know that more would have been better. I mean, she was a Cardassian after all. They are (imo) the best villains and anti-heroes in all of Star Trek. :)

I would've like to see her get captured by the Voyager crew. Her later appearances would be Janeway or Chakotay trying to rehabilitate her. Whether they're successful or not is irrelevant.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

I wish they had kept her as the villain longer. She could have shown up with the Vidiians, or maybe some other species along the way. Maybe redemption at some point. I just know that more would have been better. I mean, she was a Cardassian after all. They are (imo) the best villains and anti-heroes in all of Star Trek. :)

I would've like to see her get captured by the Voyager crew. Her later appearances would be Janeway or Chakotay trying to rehabilitate her. Whether they're successful or not is irrelevant.

Just re-watched parts of TNG's Legacy recently where they try to "rehab" Tasha Yar's sister and it's a fun idea. Starfleet and the Federation isn't everybody's dream scenario.

Worf: I understand you wish to join Starfleet.
    Ishara: Some day. If I'm lucky.
    Worf: On that day, it is we who will be lucky.
  • Options

Judging by the wording of the name I believe it will be the version from the episode Worst Case Scenario (VOY Season 3 Episode 25)

voy-worstcasescenario24.jpg?w=584
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Seska is a lot of fun, looking forward to this card.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »

That would have been an awesome story arc! Seven was the successful rehabilitation story, and Seska could have been the unsuccessful version. You could have even had a showdown between the two. I'm imagining an ending with Seska ending up assimilated by the Borg. That would even open up some real drama dialogue between Seven, Janeway, and Chakotay.
  • Options
    I'm imagining an ending with Seska ending up assimilated by the Borg. That would even open up some real drama dialogue between Seven, Janeway, and Chakotay.

Seska becomes the Borg Queen...!
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    My avatar has been Seska since I started. Finally I get to update it.
  • Options
    Last week you said "Holonovel Doctor, will be a bonus crew for the event starting on 11/12". Has he morphed to be Author Doctor now?