Home The Bridge

New Reno for Tuesday

qy78f620epwi.jpeg

Comments

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome. I'm guessing it will be a 5* though.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, 4* ... she's flustered
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    no, 4* ... she's flustered

sweet
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Shan, could we see the stats for Flustered Jett Reno? :)
  • She needs snacks. :)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I just used up what luck I have left for 2020.
    I normally don't buy packs if I have one of the 4* crew FF, but Reno was a 4* and I'm down to 26 4* crew I don't have, including not in the portal and voyage only. Bashir and Obrist are immortal, but I made a single pull. I got her and schematics for the Ni'Var (15 shy of lvl 8 now). I'm expecting to be struck by lightning again later. SCI/MED/ENG and in 2 collections. Welcome aboard, Flustered Jett.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have her stats yet?
  • [DSEF] Cpt.Rampo[DSEF] Cpt.Rampo ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Anyone have her stats yet?

yes,this guy right here:)
    dyorsvpfgs36.jpg

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's like 97/64/32 at lvl 20 with 3 of 4 items equipped. Best I can do.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

What traits and collections?
    Let’s fly!
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭

What traits and collections?

Jury Rigger and Veteran
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted the stats now, sorry for the delay!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So tempted, but wouldn't leave me enough Dilithium for the Event Pack tomorrow.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • idm reno, picard and disco crew but how about some ds9 new crew for a change. seriously under represented in events/ megas and new crew packs. picard, disco and voyager arent the only types of trek out there u know :(