Home The Bridge
Options

Will the campaign length be extended?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that if it increases campaign sales enough, we may well see it on a regular basis.
  • Options
    I'm skeptical they're going to keep this format going forward, $10 for two legendary citations is already pretty phenomenal, and that's before adding a 4/5 and all the other goodies.

Which isn't to say I wouldn't love it to be the norm, but it feels more like a holiday treat. (And I certainly appreciate it.)

Actually it’s $13.99 in Canada :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it could be that more people are playing enough to finish a normal campaign early. There are also players skipping the premium track, because of the crew. A bit more challenge and some extra rewards may tip it back into the buy territory.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm skeptical they're going to keep this format going forward, $10 for two legendary citations is already pretty phenomenal, and that's before adding a 4/5 and all the other goodies.

Which isn't to say I wouldn't love it to be the norm, but it feels more like a holiday treat. (And I certainly appreciate it.)

Neener-Neener.

neener.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Neener-Neener.

neener.gif

Well, we get new Star Trek content free with CTV Sci-Fi channel (on cable) so we don’t need to pay extra in Canada to watch any new content :tongue::tongue:

(or at least I do lol)

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, we get new Star Trek content free with CTV Sci-Fi channel (on cable) so we don’t need to pay extra in Canada to watch any new content :tongue::tongue:

(or at least I do lol)

But how much does your cable cost?
  • Options

(or at least I do lol)

But how much does your cable cost?

that’s a good question :tongue::wink:

Captain Level 99