Home The Bridge

Disappearing Elusive Treasures

2»

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, is the Portal Update real or not? I got the sign in message hours ago saying no Portal Update, but just now got the in-game mail saying there is one. I know it's a holiday this week, but save the excessive bloodwine for watching football Thursday, y'all!!!!!

🖖🏼🖖🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • This is my first experience with an ET pack so just wanted to clarify:

As a F2P VIP0 player, I'll only get the temporary achievement pull which is the 1x pack. The Time Portal offer information says "at least one purple or gold card" - the drop rates at the bottom of the list only have purple and gold percentages, no blue, so I assume there won't be any blue cards dropping in the 1x pack, just purples and/or golds?

I'm at peace with the fact that there's no guaranteed ET drop for the 1x pack, I have heaps of in-portal cards to cite up/get first stars of anyway (c'mon Arachnia!!!).
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Steph loves Voyager The pack will be purples and golds. The new crew will start showing up on Voyages and regular portals soon enough.
    If you really want your mind blown, I have Arachnia and got her as a very rare begold in a BASIC portal pack, not long after I started playing last year (May or June maybe). She was my first crew from the Captain Proton collection
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • If you really want your mind blown, I have Arachnia and got her as a very rare begold in a BASIC portal pack, not long after I started playing last year (May or June maybe). She was my first crew from the Captain Proton collection

WOAH, nice one!

y1pxgb1mq9sw.png

I recently had a similar experience getting Amelia Earhart in a merit pull, I was so surprised I forgot to take a screenshot for the dedicated thread...!

Thank you for your help @W.W. Carlisle :)

Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this is about right for me......

hziipap5ffxt.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    grilkn71qd46.png

Thought I’d burn through the last of my dilithium stockpile and bought a second pack. Happy as I didn’t have Android Kirk or Number One at all plus another Chef Riker for the Holodeck Enthusiast pack progress. It was Prisoner Kim or Technician Fisher - choice three was already fully fused.