Home The Bridge
Options

Will Carlos Data ever be added to Big Goodbye collection?

This needs to be addressed. I would think he should be since the same episode has that Dr. Crusher and she's in there.

Comments

• Options
    (R*PHX Captain Stupid this should be posted in Make it So.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Control Airiam also needs added to the EV suit collection and there are milestones that need added badly. I was just talking about that with my mom a little bit ago and pointed out that "To Boldly Go" tops out at 25. There are 84 crew in the collection.
    We got the portal update, maybe the collections can get some attention next.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding to collections often takes a little time. I am sure TP will get to it.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    We got the portal update, maybe the collections can get some attention next.
    They've been extending collections at a fair pace. I imagine we'll see another soon.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    It took almost a month for Little John Riker to show up in the Sherwood Forest collection. Carlos Data will be added.
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should rename the collection from “the big goodbye” to something more conducive to including gangster kirk, gangster spock, etc. like a mobster collection or something.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't speak to how they allocate their resources, but if they're going to add him anyways, why not do so while/before he's still on sale and make a few more sales?

If I had to guess, it's because the last vanity crew added caused some game issues with the collection. Either way, collections are part of a crew and that info should be available on release if it's not an obvious trait-based affiliation.

We were told within a week for the last Originals add and Little John
    I poked the designers and have been told that we're planning on adding Assimilated Troi to the Timelines' Originals Collection this upcoming Tuesday. You won't have to wait too long!
    Shan wrote: »
    @Shan
    Why Little John Riker ist not a part of the Sherwood Forest Collection?
    Will he become part of that?

I will bring it up, I would think this will be corrected at some point.

and informed on release for North Star T'Pol. Merry Men Troi was in the collection on release, Niners Ezri was added a week later, etc.

sr1dbaywv8r1.png