Home The Bridge
Options

EV Suit Worf 5*

NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in The Bridge
He is the first Worf outside the SEC/DIP/CMD skill set making him the first variant with ENG and with MED. This immediately makes him a must-have card that can contribute to events even if not fully fused. What else do you like or don't like about him? Have you pulled this 6-pack?

Comments

• Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I REALLY want to, but I have all the SR's immortalized and we all know what that means.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bit anyway, and got him on the second pull. He does need to have the "Assimilate This!" voice clip. :)

Ben is never going to live that down. It needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    Got him on my first pull. Not sure he’s citation worthy just yet, but it seemed like a good card. He definitely needs the “assimilate this” voice clip though. Baseball Worf still needs voice clips from that episode too
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Speaking of EV Suit Worf, he was not in the "A Little Stroll" collection earlier but this has now been amended :)

Compromised Airiam? Torchbearer Rejac? These two are in EV suits, too.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I was surprised (and liked) the distinctly different skill set on this Worf. If the traditional route of Worf had been followed (Com/Sec/Dip), I wouldn't have been interested. I am glad the powers that be decided to make him a little different, and those skills seem to work with the story of First Contact.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Got him on my third pull.

Cool skill set and an iconic card. I agree that he needs the voice clip.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never do this, but I tried my luck. 3 pulls, 3 Marshall of France Q. NEVER AGAIN.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised (and liked) the distinctly different skill set on this Worf. If the traditional route of Worf had been followed (Com/Sec/Dip), I wouldn't have been interested. I am glad the powers that be decided to make him a little different, and those skills seem to work with the story of First Contact.

"He tied a Borg arm around his leg as a tourniquet/suit patch? Let's add Medical!"

And I have no problem with that!

He also helped to remove the Borg infection from the ship.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I had several pulls. Got the last Q and Saru to FF those crew, and a Romulan Picard. Plus a bonus second star on The One, Lore.

Not what I wanted, but still happy.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want this card, but know I'll just get 4* honor.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options

"He tied a Borg arm around his leg as a tourniquet/suit patch? Let's add Medical!"

You know it!

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

You know it!

Boba Fett be like

"That ridgy guy is one bad mammajamma!"

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of EV Suit Worf, he was not in the "A Little Stroll" collection earlier but this has now been amended :)

What's the ETA on Carlos Data being added to his collection?
  • Options

You know it!

Boba Fett be like

"That ridgy guy is one bad mammajamma!"

Fett speaks the truth! Never mess with a man who has cranial ridges...
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

For Trek the answer is always Tuesday.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    PenguinJim wrote: »

For Trek the answer is always Tuesday.

Make me think of Wimpy from Popeye. "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." Although, this is more in the reverse, isn't it? ;) Carlos Data will get in there at some point, and all be right with the world. :p