Home The Bridge
Options

If TP gave away a Christmas present this year, what is on your wish list?

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

If TP gave away a Christmas present this year, what is on your wish list? 98 votes

5 crew slots
32%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Warrior Willo12345678 of 123456789JayBeezyPhotonKimSoupKitchen Riker(HGH)ApollocmdrworfCaptain MurphyGib - Admiral MarinersShy KhanDirk GundersonSpock-O*Nomad* {PoF}Bylo BandProontHaere LinteseregCaptain IdolMyimaginary Rinnaldo 32 votes
1 x 5* Citation
45%
[KM]VidemeXo | das411DragenKaiRo÷ The Eternal ChampionCMO ZoidbergRaraRacing[CFOH] Khaaaaaaannnnnn!!!![S47] ELiLOdo Marmarosasexy_lady[Deleted User]TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Cranky (SC) [AR-UNI] General AbreDavideBooksTP:ToPetter ~SE~Primus÷ Dr. Claire FinnKurppanaUluru 45 votes
2 x 4* citations
3%
V.John Luck PikkardLobo Sinclair 3 votes
500 dilithium
0%
3 10x premium portal pulls
6%
BakksterIshmael MarxAldudeShellandflameResistance is Futile{PTC} Kenny 6 votes
Other
12%
HaBlackBlast HardcheeseWebberoniNavarch Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Automaton_2000enigma starlordFi®3wall[DSEF] Cpt.RampoSeven ConstanzaGalen1811ShadowPresence 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    5 crew slots
    20 Crew Slots

nb6cjtj5mef5.jpeg

x6fwznqxew5t.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 crew slots
    Webberoni wrote: »
    20 Crew Slots

Agreed. At the rate new crew are added, the crew slot situation is lagging. I personally refuse to pay (even dil, being the premium in-game currency) for crew slots, in a game that is about character collecting at its core. At the very least, we should always have enough crew slots for a certain % of the total number of crew, so that as the total number passes a certain threshold we get more slots ongoing.

I hear you on the crew slots. TP gave away 10 crew slots on Oct. 6 and I purchased 30 more. 40 extra crew slots and two and a half months later I am out of crew slots again.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Crew slots and the ability to buy 3 players in the portal with the option of repeating beholds/begolds with honor until you get a player you want using credits, honor, or chronitons to "re-roll."
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 x 5* Citation
    I think a gold citation is probably the most useful from that list.

But as a suggestion - I’d be much more interested in a sneak peak of upcoming features - A mode/feature for older players with lots of crew and the improved solution for all-immortalised beholds.
  • Options
    Mirror Culber, like we were supposed to get in the current event, as the shuttle missions are all about him. It looks like Mirror McCoy was thrown in at the last minute instead without telling the other team.

So in the intro dialogue, Mirror McCoy is the crew who supposedly doesn't want to treat the Terrans, then never is mentioned again.

They had weeks to plan and QA these events, but with this failure they just look ridiculous. Thanks for ruining the game again, TP.

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 10x premium portal pulls
    Tis the season to open presents, so portal pulls seems best for this thought experiment. Some presents are awesome, some less so - that’s just the way it works, in the real world and in STT/RNG world.
  • Options
    1 x 5* Citation
    New content! A new episode or event type. Some of the mooted 'flash events'.

(I saw 'other' too late 😂 )
  • Options
    2 x 4* citations
    I voted for the rarest option : 4* citations.
    I’m sure I’d regret it later (one less thing to work toward), but, right now, I am trying to complete them, and the cites would help (I can’t bring myself to buy them with honor).
  • Options
    Other
    A begold.

But really, most of the other options would be great too :)

yeah,a begold
    and a dilithium mini event along with a 1500dil begold (double christmas)
    and honorsale with some free honor for all and a honorhall sale (triple christmas)
    imagine more than one or two gift(s) :)
  • Options
    1 x 5* Citation
    I voted for a Legendary Citation, however an Honor Sale would be my 1st choice.
    pz11mk4oqard.jpg
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Options
    Other
    Honor sale!!!
  • Options
    1 x 5* Citation
    It is the end of 2020 so hopefully something above average to make us feel a little better :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Other
    Galen1811 wrote: »
    Honor sale!!!

I guess there will be one again for Convergence Day, but I also wouldn't mind if it started earlier :smile:
  • Options
    Other
    It’s hard for me to choose - I’d accept any one of what was listed however what I’d like most is an honor sale. Pretty please?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    While all of the options would help most players, what I’d really like is for TP/WRG to give us more peeks behind the curtain so we can see what their long term vision is.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 x 5* Citation
    All I want for Christmas is a Mobile Doctor!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    1 x 5* Citation
    EnderW wrote: »
    All I want for Christmas is a Mobile Doctor!

All I want for Christmas is to see Janeway in a behold :s Or a Janeway/Janeway/Janeway dil pack, I'd buy me own present then!!!
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    5 crew slots
    5 crew slots AND a Legendary Citation, OR two...