Home The Bridge
Options

If TP gave away a Christmas present this year, what is on your wish list?

2»

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 crew slots
    How about a free copy of Mirror Jean-Luc Picard.....

*runs*

:o lol
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 crew slots
    e0v72jo735ce.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    1 x 5* Citation
    Vid wrote: »
    As a one off (or once a year off) being able to select one gold that you actually want.

I want this too, it should be on each players birthday.
  • Options
    About a dozen legendary citations. 😜
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 x 5* Citation
    What about an STT Vaccine to stop us being disappointed with no new content and a plethora of new 5* crew that we'll never be able to immortalise?

Bones has been working on this, recently joined by Dr. Culber. There is a waiting list for the first doses. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Other
    i chose other for perhaps another chapter maybe Picard/LowerDecks or 32nd century Discovery based. on the other hand, jokingly, we could get 0.68 legendary citations and 47 dilithium.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Ten free slots and any one gold crew of our choosing whether they are available in the portal or not. Extra icing a permanent reduction of the price of additional slots down to 100 dil per slot. Take this horrible year out with a bang.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    1 x 5* Citation
    nc86xblomck5.png
    gb36420nl6ma.png

I want these guys. If its their packs being the discounted packs on Friday, or through a special new pack, begold offer, etc.