Home Engineering Room
Options

[Resolved]Event Rare pack not showing up on portal at the 300,000,000 points total

ST_DreadnoughtST_Dreadnought ✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in Engineering Room
New Year Eve Convergence Day Event community reward not showing up on portal.

Comments

• Options
    Same. Claimed the reward but nothing happens.....
    ...and it did not drop as a standard portal pull either.

Please fix.
  • Options
    It's a global problem, noone sees the 3* Portal after cashing it from the event, so noone will be able to change it, I've submitted a ticket, I will answer the email telling it's everyone's problem, let's not make the support team crazy with tickets.
  • Options
    let's not make the support team crazy with tickets.
    Especially going into a holiday, poor folks :(

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    same here
  • Options
    Add me to this list
  • Options
    RA | ColvinRA | Colvin ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Same Here. Just submitted a ticket. Sighs. I do note that my counter did go up, it's just not showing up as the actual reward to click.
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

Maybe, if this is the case, we can all try to stay calm and trust that it will be resolved on Monday.

While it's entirely understandable, that delay would be rather unfortunate given the rewards are focused on crew which could assist in the event.
  • Options
    same here.
  • Options
    Calhoun wrote: »

Maybe, if this is the case, we can all try to stay calm and trust that it will be resolved on Monday.

While it's entirely understandable, that delay would be rather unfortunate given the rewards are focused on crew which could assist in the event.

10x portal (4*) guarantees Event crew, these 1x portals (3*) would no guarantee Event Crew, it's in the Portal go and see it for yourself. If you are lucky enough you get a Begold that is fantastic but nothing with event crew.
    Just to clarify.
  • Options
    Calhoun wrote: »

10x portal (4*) guarantees Event crew, these 1x portals (3*) would no guarantee Event Crew, it's in the Portal go and see it for yourself. If you are lucky enough you get a Begold that is fantastic but nothing with event crew.
    Just to clarify.

The reward item in the Community Rewards tab says "1x Event Portal", so there is a higher chance of getting an event crew.
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Just to clarify.

I agree it's not guaranteed, but even a 1x pack "will provide a higher chance of receiving one of the event crew in the themed pack". Given there are ten 1x packs in the rewards, that's a fair chance of getting event crew.

The final community reward is a 10x pack which does guarantee an event crew.

Again, it's understandable that there may be a delay in fixing it, but it'll be a bit frustrating if it comes late in the event.
  • Options
    A higher chance yes, not a certanty, the only portal that would be really important to be able to exchange prior to the event's end is the last one and still, it guarantees 1 event crew, not event 1 Legendary event crew.
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. No single pull in the portal for either event or regular.
  • Options
    The second pack at 500,000 is missing in the portal as well
  • Options
    They will all be missing unless they correct it, they are not regulars portals.
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wont be looked at until Monday, I bet.
  • Options
    yep 300,000 and 500,000 are both missing, total bummer,
  • Options
    I also didn't get my shuttle pull reward either.
    happy convergence, new years
  • Options
    New Year Eve Convergence Day Event community reward not showing up on portal.

Now the 500,000,000 not showing up on the portal. Shows on the overall total but not on the event pack where it should show, guess this will happen at the next event pack too.
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wont be looked at until Monday, I bet.

If it doesn't get addressed until Monday, then I propose they be turned into pulls for NEXT week's event packs. Keeping them as CD rerun packs unfairly sets newer players and those with smaller rosters back a bit from being able to pull today and potentially receive event crew that could help them this weekend.
  • Options
    Has anyone turned in a CS ticket for this yet. If they get enough they will have it fixed sooner than later.
  • Options
    I think they should just switch all the single pulls with 10x event pulls, and make it to where every player gets 15 of those 10x event pulls for every 1x event pull they would have earned from the community rewards.

That way, we all have a chance of freezing at least one of these decrepit legendaries. Or, we all have extra honor for future honor sales. Plus, i could get on here and complain when i dont pull enough legendaries.
  • Options
    veXveX ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    cklc41aji6qt.jpg
    Restart your game. I did it and it showed up.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just appeared for me, no restart required
  • Options
    Just appeared for me, no restart required

Yep, resolved!
  • Options
    Has anyone turned in a CS ticket for this yet. If they get enough they will have it fixed sooner than later.

The more tickets they have to answer the less time they will have to solve it. I have made them clear it's every player's problem
  • Options
    veX wrote: »
    cklc41aji6qt.jpg
    Restart your game. I did it and it showed up.

I did it several times, and this never happened to me, let's try it once more...