Home The Bridge
Options

Ok what should I do? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Comments

• Options
    What should I do? I have 2 legendary stars to add to a crew member (or members). Should I immortalize 2 older cards like moset rom or dr soong. Or give 2 stars to a newer card. Or maybe just saved them??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • Options
    s6eutz8d26d4.png
  • Options
    a384c4rlyn18.png
  • Options
    g6d2yl5tzos3.png
  • Options
    75zr3ayqphj5.png
  • Options
    Do you need collection milestones? What would help your voyage scores?
  • Options
    jqc7xw8ea4po.png
  • Options
    Do you need collection milestones? What would help your voyage scores?

I think mostly at this point I'm just immortalizing the best crew and working on collections. I'm really not in a big need for anything.
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    FO Burnham. This isn’t even close. She’s one of the few cards that improves all rosters.

Definitely this. She is one of the best cards in the game.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    FO Burnham. This isn’t even close. She’s one of the few cards that improves all rosters.

^ THIS ^
  • Options
    Rom and Soong...then straight to the freezer for more crew space. However, I would hold off on using any honor as a sale might be in the near future. Our luck, we’ll blow the honor...and an honor sale will be announced seconds later. :D
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    definitely burnham
  • Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Do you have the citations in hand or are you going to cash in that "Honor"? If the latter, I would definitely recommend hanging onto it, you probably don't want that ship to "Sale" prematurely.

I have 2 legendary citations I haven't used yet
  • Options
    Rom and Soong...then straight to the freezer for more crew space. However, I would hold off on using any honor as a sale might be in the near future. Our luck, we’ll blow the honor...and an honor sale will be announced seconds later. :D

I'm not using honor
  • Options

I'm not using honor

I’d still freeze those two for space.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    jqc7xw8ea4po.png

Never cite a Gauntlet Crew is my mantra. Always a chance to drop a 🌞 in the next crate!!!!!

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

Very good ideals you have! same as mine :wink:

I have two copies of the Red angel, one immo, one at 3/5 all from gauntlet- no cites :tongue::tongue:

(not trying to brag! just saying my gauntlet luck is a little excessive lol)
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    jqc7xw8ea4po.png

Never cite a Gauntlet Crew is my mantra. Always a chance to drop a 🌞 in the next crate!!!!!

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

I have two copies of the Red angel, one immo, one at 3/5 all from gauntlet- no cites :tongue::tongue:

Red Angel was my first Gauntlet to hit Immo.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Yeah I have been lucky with gauntlet crew... Except for caretaker 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️ohqhc40p22pa.png
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    As said, Burns if you "need" to use them (best value). However, if there isn't a "need" right now, I would hold them till the last moment. I'd hate to cite some one to get them into the fridge and get it in a behold next week. I wouldn't commit until I had to out of paranoia, unless there is something you specifically feel the need to improve. If there is an honor sale coming, you will be getting a lot of beholds that could have you regretting using them today. I'd hold them for after the honor sale dust settles if you expect one.
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I also think that you should save them until after the honor sale and its begolds.

If you really want to use them now, then I would pick Burnham, because she's good enough to be worth a dupe, or Booker, because he's not in the portal yet and has a somewhat useful skill combination for voyages. He's not an ideal recipient for cites, but you could also freeze him and unfreeze him when an ENG-CMD or ENG-SEC voyage comes up (assuming that you don't have that skill combination completely covered yet).

In general, whether you freeze them or not, I would cite someone that might get some event or voyage use from time to time.
  • Options
    I would not use citations on legendaries just to freeze them. Use citations on crew with strong stats you will use every day. You can always airlock some random 1/5 that is not a main crew member for space.

While true, in a card collecting game I’d rather keep my card and freeze when I can. It always seems that space is at a premium in this game. If I had 269/270 spaces in use, I’d look to freeze someone instead of airlock a card I may want later. I can always bring someone out of the fridge. A great deal more time and luck are needed to resurrect someone from the airlock. Just my personal preference.

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I would not use citations on legendaries just to freeze them. Use citations on crew with strong stats you will use every day. You can always airlock some random 1/5 that is not a main crew member for space.

While true, in a card collecting game I’d rather keep my card and freeze when I can. It always seems that space is at a premium in this game. If I had 269/270 spaces in use, I’d look to freeze someone instead of airlock a card I may want later. I can always bring someone out of the fridge. A great deal more time and luck are needed to resurrect someone from the airlock. Just my personal preference.

I hear you, I just don’t have the spare resources to use legendary citations on crew that will be sitting in a freezer. I will say that I only airlock legendaries when left with no other choice and then only non collection, non main characters from a single episode like Frederick LaRouque or Cadet First Class Locarno.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    If that where my roster, this is exactly what I'd do:

1. Use them on Homesteader Janeway. She has great bases, great voyage ability, and is a great Janeway variant. (And, she's not in the portal yet.)
    2. If not that, save the cites for the next mega card that you could use at 5/5. (EV suit Spock would be a good example.)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burnham is a good choice. However, I would hold back for now. If we get an honor sale in the next month, you may find you yourself pulling a Burnham anyway. I have a few waiting, myself, and expect more with the sale. Then I will decide how to use them while saving a couple for mega events.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Do you have the citations in hand or are you going to cash in that "Honor"? If the latter, I would definitely recommend hanging onto it, you probably don't want that ship to "Sale" prematurely.

uzvyz5do0n2a.jpg

wqezxd5xm293.jpg

:D:p;)

• Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    jqc7xw8ea4po.png

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

So you're the one stealing all my good gauntlet luck from the RNGods! :p