Home Make It So!
Options

STT Originals: Pitch Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Maybe not enough of a stretch but you could have ten forward quark or DS9 Guinan. Get Neelix into the mix of you really want.
  • Options
    Mirror Wesley Crusher
    Kevin Uxbridges Actual Wife
    Captain Jack Crusher if he didn't make the sacrifice
    Changeling Picard
    Mirror Weyoun
    Assassin Leeta
    Pah Wraith Sisko
    Assimilated President of Earth
    Borg Drone 13826 of 19271
    Mirror Borg Queen
    Chancellor Duras
    Excellent Drone Picard
  • Options
    Kayak O'Brien - we always heard about him doing it but never saw it
    Agent Odo - him in costume from Dr. Bashir's secret agent holoprogram
    TOS or ENT crew in disguises not seen on screen from visiting pre-Warp worlds
  • Options
    MuadDaveMuadDave ✭✭✭
    Mirror Martok
    a non-augment version of Khan
  • Options
    Blast HardcheeseBlast Hardcheese ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Funny Joe Piscopo

Nun Guinan
  • Options
    Zekram BoggZekram Bogg ✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Personally, I'd like to see some versions of characters that are *mentioned* in the shows, just never seen. Stuff like:

Setlik III O'Brien - we always HEAR about O'Brien at the battle of Setlik III, but we never saw it, so it'd have to be a Timelines original unless there's a comic about it or something. It could be a much younger O'Brien than we've ever seen, very trim but in the midst of battle.

Ensign/Lieutenant Janeway - Janeway mentions in an episode of Voyager that she was in sciences division, so it'd be neat to see a younger version of her in the blue TNG season 1/2 era uniforms (which would presumably be the uniform she was wearing at the time of junior years. Would make a good 1-star crew member too, so Janeway can join the ranks of crew who have a version at every rarity.

Potentially any Dax before Curzon - there are a bunch of Dax lifetimes, why not pick one of Dax's earlier lifetimes and make them into a crew member? Maybe Tobin, the engineer?

Cadet/Ensign Chakotay - Chakotay went to Starfleet Academy, and I think graduated and got some time in Starfleet before he left to join the Maquis, and at this time, he didn't have his face tattoo. Could be interesting to see this younger version of Chakotay.

And for another film/TV reference:

Munitions Expert Barclay/Howling Mad Barclay - Basically a reference from Dwight Schultz' role on The A-Team.

As for others mentioned:

I like
    "Literacy Advocate Geordi"
    "Nun Guinan"
    "Kayak O'Brien" (although we do see O'Brien in kayaking gear from time to time, so not entirely orig)
    "Sisko for Hire"

and definitely "Prisoner Janeway" form OITNB!

• Options
    WW2 Pilot Scotty would be absolutely the best. Please devs make this a reality!
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by @Data1001 from when people where speculating on who the next gauntlet card would be:

How about Dwayne "The Spock" Johnson?

ygstcjgpa3cw.jpg

D’Rock
  • Options
    TekananTekanan ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    In the tone of some more serious suggestions, here's a few I think would be really good-

Navigator Ilia- Based on her original screen tests for Star Trek: Phase II before the project was retooled into the TOS movies.
    urueyebdvfj4.png

24th Century T'Pol (TNG or Picard uniform)- In the vein of 23rd Century Martok, why not send a character from the past into the future?

Assimilated Shran/Scotty/Bashir/Dax- More Assimilated characters, those are fantastic.

Maquis McCoy- Chapter 3 already says McCoy has been helping the Maquis in this timeline, why not make it official with its own card?

Other Mirror Characters- KCA Ro Laren or Damar, Terran Rand or Pike, there's plenty to work with.

There's a lot of room for some great Timelines Originals if WRG is willing to experiment, which I believe they should- they give the game a little bit of extra spice, and really play with the concept of alternate timelines in a way that new outfits of existing characters don't always do.
  • Options
    [10F]risky Dingo[10F]risky Dingo ✭✭✭✭
    Sister "act" guinan ;-D
    sv4tpmdfwogi.jpg
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Sparring Partner Morn
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral Roddenberry

8ymmeuq3fh9t.jpg

Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Tzenkethi War Leyton and Sisko, along with a Tzenkethi leader.
  • Options
    Khamlet - “ You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon."
  • Options
    My top 10:
    1. Alternate Future O'Brien (from an alternate universe where Colm Meaney was available to film the future segments of "The Visitor")
    2. Emperor Spock (mentioned in "Crossover" but never seen)
    3. Empress Sela (discussed in this game)
    4. First Officer Ro Laren (from an alternate future where Michelle Forbes took the offered role on DS9; I never learned if she was going to still be in Starfleet or if the plan was to have her leave and function as a Bajoran)
    5. Mirror Dukat
    6. Mirror Gowron
    7. Mirror Michael Eddington
    8. Mirror Martok
    9. Mirror Winn Adami
    10. Niners Jadzia Dax (from an alternate future where she didn't die)
    I'd also dig it if they came up with some character for Nicole de Boer to appear as in Benny Russell's world.