Home The Bridge
Options

Who has the most honor?

I currently have 370k in honor. I have been saving since the last sale. One of my squad mates has over 1m honor ready for the 10k beholds and 10k 1/5* golds.

TP need to realise that this is the only way to Fully Fuse many 5* characters.

Comments

• Options

I don't plan on spending it until there is an honor sale, unless they create some new and more interesting way to use it (which seems unlikely).
  • Options
    Just shy of 1.1M
  • Options
    t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    Bottom of the class at 342k
    T'fil Vice-Principal - Species Outreach and Xenoarchaeology Vulcan Science Academy

"There is nothing to gain from haste but error." Surak Second Analects
  • Options
    te'fil wrote: »
    Bottom of the class at 342k

Skipping school completely at 49k (I need those citations!!!)
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    It's a Secret :-)
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    645K. I wonder if there will be a decent pack sale tomorrow ahead of Tuesday's changes to the premium packs.
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    645K. I wonder if there will be a decent pack sale tomorrow ahead of Tuesday's changes to the premium packs.

That's what I am hoping for as well.
    It's a Secret :-)

This exactly, all the bragging is just showing how much we will get from them if and when they do put a sale on.
    I have a little bit, that I am totally NOT hoarding... lol
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main account WaldoMag 631k
    2nd account. Crusoe. 612k
  • Options
    Sitting on 1.05m honor. Waiting...for the right moment...

I demand honor! I have 560,482 right now.
  • Options
    About 1.2 million
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    I thought I was a bit of a hoarder but this thread makes me feel like a slacker with only 564K honor.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madman1 wrote: »
    I thought I was a bit of a hoarder but this thread makes me feel like a slacker with only 564K honor.

Likely you buy far fewer packs than the high end honor players.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
     Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Was down to literally 1 honour after the last honour sale. Back up to 973k now
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh gosh no you have an amazing hoard! That's gonna be well spent in the inevitable honor sale!
    Don't compare yourself to those of us who have...indulged...in more packs than others.
  • Options
    Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭

Likely you buy far fewer packs than the high end honor players.
    Yes that's most likely true and the last couple of megas haven't enticed me to open many 390 packs so my dil is being saved for a slot sale.

Oh gosh no you have an amazing hoard! That's gonna be well spent in the inevitable honor sale!
    Don't compare yourself to those of us who have...indulged...in more packs than others.

Don't worry Idol I expected you to have an eye watering number with the amount of packs you open ;) and I'm very happy with my hoard. The last couple of honor sales have been the most fun I've had in the game so my honor can wait as long as it takes.
  • Options
    I have just above 1.5 mil and counting

You're leading the class so far. Congratulations
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    I currently have 370k in honor. I have been saving since the last sale. One of my squad mates has over 1m honor ready for the 10k beholds and 10k 1/5* golds.

TP need to realise that this is the only way to Fully Fuse many 5* characters.

Worf maybe?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My honor is not as high as some because I don't spend as much as some and because I rarely use dilithium for packs. But my honor is high. My dilithium I save for crew slots. This is why I have few problems fielding large event crew and why I have a lower cost in merits to freeze and unfreeze. 480 crew slots without being VIP 14 is worth it.