robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in The Bridge
She's here!

DIP, SEC and SCI.

4c51wu3f77sq.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    I think several people had a ‘sploosh’ moment.
  • Options
    Got her on the fourth pull, I'm very happy with the result :smiley:
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I only had enough for two Pulls. Missed her and got fifth and sixth stars for Incognito Kirk. But, did get Model of a Modern Major General #1 from a Behold......

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭

I only had enough for two Pulls. Missed her and got fifth and sixth stars for Incognito Kirk. But, did get Model of a Modern Major General #1 from a Behold......

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

Speaking of which...

I still believe HMS Data and Relaxed Number One belong in Age of Sail collection...
  • Options

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

Speaking of which...

I still believe HMS Data and Relaxed Number One belong in Age of Sail collection...

Totally agree. They are not in costume, but both sing songs from the musical that obviously at least partially inspired the scene and crew!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
    ⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    There should totally be a Timelines Original to go in this collection of a Pirate King Q. Just to get Picard's goat. Lol!

That sounds like an amazing idea
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Ta-Da!

Edit: Did not pull her, but I finished Braxton. But one of the few positive things in the world is that Stripy Shirt Janeway is in the game. I can sleep well with that knowlegde.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Nomad (FADM:Patterns of Force)

Chocolate Shake...... :tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel you @Steph loves Voyager . That was me last week after Geskana Trip.
    Made 6 pulls. Got one Desert Georgiou. Had FOUR straight drops of the Odo with a bonus straight drop of Zarabeth with one and the final star on Arjin with another. One pull had zero pack crew and was pure honor.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been joking about that Janeway since I got on the forums. They really ought to have made her a 1*. Maybe some day I'll win her, but that day is not today.
  • Options
    @Steph loves Voyager that begold you got was pretty killer- all three options are solid additions to any roster :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Thanks @W.W. Carlisle - I just can't believe my (poor) luck that I'm still yet to see a Janeway in a behold - out of 15 available purple/gold variants, none!! But then -

@The Collective (PoF) that begold was definitely the silver lining (gold lining?), and I was torn for a long time between the Doc and Neelix - I picked the Doc for the collection bonus, but thinking back on it maybe I should've got Neelix for the voyage rank... hmm...
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Steph loves Voyager I haven't had a gold Data in a behold in almost two years playing. I have three- Scrooge and Age of Sail from the campaigns and Data V from an offer.
    Purples aren't a whole lot better. I have all three. Data Q is FF'd, but Friar Tuck and Prospero both need stars badly. I think Prospero has been FF'd since the Data Q event.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Polaric Janeway
    Boosted Stats: DIP: 1266 (107-221) SEC: 581 (115-293) SCI: 1414 (246-557)
    SCI: #30
    DIP: #90
    SEC: #356
    Voy: #38

Tier: 3
    Event Count: 21
    Collections: None
    Similar Crew: Kevin Uxbridge, Benny Russell

SCI/DIP Voy Pair: #8
    DIP/SEC Voy Pair: #109
    SCI/SEC Voy Pair: #20
    SCI/DIP Base Pair: #14
    DIP/SEC Base Pair: #76
    SCI/SEC Base Pair: #20
    SCI/DIP/SEC: #2
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    iitc8ldxzsg6.png
    Oh, finally I get it. We do not have Fatso here.

/edit: Never mind. I did not watch this. :D
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    iitc8ldxzsg6.png
    Oh, finally I get it. We do not have Fatso here.

/edit: Never mind. I did not watch this. :D

His dad was president of the UFP, a time-jumping revisionist, and Odo's predecessor as Constable on Terok Nor......

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
  • Options
    Gathered enough Dilithium for one more pull. No Have it Your Way Janeway, but third ⭐ for Braxton. And got a whiff of overwhelming pheromones........

94r5sewe7ukz.png
    tqm3hkt2qp5x.png