Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: A Woman of Conviction - 01/21

13»

Comments

• Options
    Forgive me as I might not remember correctly lol but didn’t TP say there was some change coming ‘in the new year’ to Skirmish rewards or something? 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Forgive me as I might not remember correctly lol but didn’t TP say there was some change coming ‘in the new year’ to Skirmish rewards or something? 🖖

Thought is was a change to ranked event reward tiers, by adding more subtiers and new rewards? So for all events, not just Skirmishes.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

Thought is was a change to ranked event reward tiers, by adding more subtiers and new rewards? So for all events, not just Skirmishes.

Hmm okay, anyways I guess we’ll be waiting for that too :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    We laughed like idiots over the dialogue at phase change. They have Sirella nailed. We love her.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Always interesting to see the contrast for players at different stages of the game. Calhoun cringes at a middling 5* behold, while Steph is giddy over a similarly middling 4* behold. Two very different reactions, but both quite reasonable. 🙂

I've only been playing for a year or so, and have never finished in the top 1500 of an event. I just place low value on weaker 5*s, as I don't have the resources to cite them or the crew slots to save them up. I'd have preferred Detmer, as I like the character and she's in the next event.
  • Options
    Not sure if this was mentioned here or not but I’ll go ahead and add it myself. I’ve said this in the Trait Audit section, too. Lt. Commander Dexter Remmick should not have the Civilian trait and should instead have the Starfleet trait. Seriously, you don’t even have to watch the episode; you can just look at the character and his name. LIEUTENANT COMMANDER. It’s right there.

And if you DO watch the episode you can see he’s definitely a part of Starfleet still. Come on guys, this one was easy.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this was mentioned here or not but I’ll go ahead and add it myself. I’ve said this in the Trait Audit section, too. Lt. Commander Dexter Remmick should not have the Civilian trait and should instead have the Starfleet trait. Seriously, you don’t even have to watch the episode; you can just look at the character and his name. LIEUTENANT COMMANDER. It’s right there.

And if you DO watch the episode you can see he’s definitely a part of Starfleet still. Come on guys, this one was easy.

I think this was supposed to be the Bluegill Queen, rather than Remmick himself. But I agree that it's definitely confusing.