Home The Bridge
Options

Expectations for the new Feature

1235»

Comments

• Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange, with the new client, I can now see all the character art in the vault. Wasn’t able to do that before. For CC players ... Why collect a card, when you can look up the art of every character in the game?

You see a great art of a character you don t have and decide to go after it, because of the art. Too easy? 🤗

It's too easy when TP seemed *surprised* that people were upset when the Adira art was changed. Regardless of the understandable rationale, the initial response was "the new one is still a good card" as if it was the stats and not the art that was a selling point.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calhoun wrote: »
    Strange, with the new client, I can now see all the character art in the vault. Wasn’t able to do that before. For CC players ... Why collect a card, when you can look up the art of every character in the game?

I could look up the art of every one of Decipher's Star Trek CCG cards online, but that didn't stop me from spending a lot of money trying to obtain them so that I could use them in my deck.

i've discovered those also make excellent bookmarks B)
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do have the new version and it's news to me. Good find.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just having a lazy look around Datacore and noticed this:

f62n3ru1kdm7.jpg

I don't have the new version yet (Android/Google Play) so this might be old news to those playing on the new version already.

Wouldn’t it be cool to have this functionality in the game itself, as opposed to being a third-party resource?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another night, another idea. Maybe we get to trade cards with the new currencies? This was long requested and would make me happy too. I keep lots of dupes in my quarters in the hope for that. It would make room and I could get useful crew instead.

Hope is back!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoped for : new game play mode (like a new event, or tactical style game play)
    What I actually expect: more card collecting

:(
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, what news we got wasn't encouraging. The *last* thing I need is new crew. I have tons of useless crew already. However I also picked up the idea that they were planning more features going forward, so I am not going anywhere, but my excitement level is very muted.

TP just don't seem to be listening to us at all. The way to fix premium packs is to fix premium packs, not some other convoluted mechanic featuring multiple currencies.

The new event info stuff in game is more annoying than it is useful (for me) because I would check here, but I can see how it might be good for others so I'll give them a pass.

The issue really is that a lot of my squad mates are barely hanging in there. They need something akin to Voyages to get them interested again, and this doesn't seem to be it. The dice aren't rolled yet though, so we'll see soon.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy about the trait thing. Fixing 1* Will Riker's Trill trait in particular made it seem like they were listening. I am kind of a fan of the new event info. It gives us more than 24 hours to catch things like the recurring mega legendary being at 400K.

I don't like the two taps to see my crew. There's either bugs in the cryo vault or if that's its final state then I don't like it because I'll have to rely on spreadsheets and the wiki and other outside sources for stats that I think should be available in-game.

Hopefully it's just stages and they plan to improve some things. Between new trait-based collections and the mentions of traits being more central to future developments, my curiosity is piqued. Not sure what to expect, but I'm sure looking forward to seeing it. :)
    Farewell 🖖