Home The Bridge

Best "mission per Chronitons" to get credits?

Since we have some Dabo costing credits, I was wondering if there is a most effective mission to get extra credits or if they are all the same. For instance, higher Chronitons cost missions earn more credits per Chronitons or they are all the same?
Capt_Locutus
FORGET IT! Resistance IS futile!

Comments

• Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I think they're all the same, but if you use a supply kit you will get twice the amount of credits and spend less chrons. Also, there are some that are more chron-efficient with a supply kit, but I don't remember the rule.

It will take a lot of chrons to get enought credits to clear Dabo though, assuming that you want the legendary. The legendary will almost certainly drop on the last spin, and according to my calculations (that could be wrong, did them during breakfast, with one eye still closed) with 60.000 chrons used with a supply kit you should get about 8.400.000 credits. You need about 2 million more credits to clear the whole Dabo table.
  • Also, unless you want today's legendary, I would wait for the skirmish, so that you can turn chrons into both credits and intel, which will allow you to get more credits out of skirmish battles.
  • Missions that normally cost a chron amount evenly divisible by 4 most efficient with a supply kit. The 25% reduction is rounded (not in your favor!) so it’s most efficient to avoid missions that require rounding.

that divide evenly prior of after the Supply Kit is enabled?
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Missions that normally cost a chron amount evenly divisible by 4 most efficient with a supply kit. The 25% reduction is rounded (not in your favor!) so it’s most efficient to avoid missions that require rounding.

that divide evenly prior of after the Supply Kit is enabled?

Prior. A 24-chron mission will cost 18 chrons with a supply kit, while a 22-chron mission will cost 17 (rounded up from 16.5 instead of down).

That's why a 4-chron missions costs 3 with a supply kit, while a 6-chron mission costs 5. You can use your chrons most efficiently if you use missions that cost a number divisible by 4 normally.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    This is tough because the amount of time it takes, but, you get more credits if you do not warp the mission.

Example: Ancient Gaurdians
    9r6rjhx7exp2.jpeg

Taken from wiki
    Edit: you will not gain experience trainers though. If the crew used need experience they will gain experience.
  • I think they're all the same, but if you use a supply kit you will get twice the amount of credits and spend less chrons. Also, there are some that are more chron-efficient with a supply kit, but I don't remember the rule.

It will take a lot of chrons to get enought credits to clear Dabo though, assuming that you want the legendary. The legendary will almost certainly drop on the last spin, and according to my calculations (that could be wrong, did them during breakfast, with one eye still closed) with 60.000 chrons used with a supply kit you should get about 8.400.000 credits. You need about 2 million more credits to clear the whole Dabo table.

Cool, thank you for the math! I have about 70K Chrons and 1.5M credits, I will try some legendary Dabo
    Capt_Locutus
    FORGET IT! Resistance IS futile!
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I think they're all the same, but if you use a supply kit you will get twice the amount of credits and spend less chrons. Also, there are some that are more chron-efficient with a supply kit, but I don't remember the rule.

Cool, thank you for the math! I have about 70K Chrons and 1.5M credits, I will try some legendary Dabo

I can't guarantee that it's correct, but that's how I calculated it:

One warp10 on a 24chrons (so 240 chrons) mission gives 12600 credits. So the same mission at warp10, with a supply kit, will cost 180 chrons and give 25200 credits.

With 60.000 chrons you can do about 333 of those warp 10 (provided that you always have a supply kit active and they all cost 180) so that should give you about 8.400.000 credits.

I did not consider whether or not warp1 gives more credits (in proportion) than warp10. I will try it now.

EDIT: Nope, warp1 gives exactly one tenth of the credits of warp10.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't guarantee that it's correct, but that's how I calculated it:

One warp10 on a 24chrons (so 240 chrons) mission gives 12600 credits. So the same mission at warp10, with a supply kit, will cost 180 chrons and give 25200 credits.

With 60.000 chrons you can do about 333 of those warp 10 (provided that you always have a supply kit active and they all cost 180) so that should give you about 8.400.000 credits.

I did not consider whether or not warp1 gives more credits (in proportion) than warp10. I will try it now.

EDIT: Nope, warp1 gives exactly one tenth of the credits of warp10.

That is why there was no credit value for warp 1 and warp 10 in wiki. They work out the same. But the problem is if you do not warp you can get more credits, but at the expense of time and experience trainers.

For those that can afford the time and do not care about xp trainers. I suggest doing ship battles. If you have crew you want to give experience too, put them in the ship, I suggest using a level 5 ship provided you can win the battle with that ship. Again you can see how this favors waiting for skirmish event first.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    This is tough because the amount of time it takes, but, you get more credits if you do not warp the mission.

Example: Ancient Gaurdians
    9r6rjhx7exp2.jpeg

Taken from wiki
    Edit: you will not gain experience trainers though. If the crew used need experience they will gain experience.
    I just tried, 840 credits with Warp 1. So yeah, it's better to play the battle than warp.