Home The Bridge
Options

Faction Event discussion thread: Fireside Stories (flashback) - 01/28

Comments

• Options
    Love it how the event hub shows what the bonus crew will be next week ... every 2-3 hours...

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get that long between? I get bounced out every couple skirmishes and have to deal with the popup. Been double bounced twice. Second bounce at round 4 both times.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I love that the following event is in the event hub. That said, there is one important piece of information missing on the event page: the bonus crew variants and/or traits. Yes, the actual high bonus crew are in the Pic (Kayla detmer, admiral Picard, df Torres), but it doesn't tell you if there are any bonus traits (and the stray time they add in other variants).

If that text could be added to the event Pic, it would be great. Thanks.
  • Options
    Oh, looks like they added it to the Grey question mark dialog box. Never mind...
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that the following event is in the event hub. That said, there is one important piece of information missing on the event page: the bonus crew variants and/or traits. Yes, the actual high bonus crew are in the Pic (Kayla detmer, admiral Picard, df Torres), but it doesn't tell you if there are any bonus traits (and the stray time they add in other variants).

It‘s all there where it always can be found. Just 1 click away. ;)
    sxzyo2vpfwhs.jpeg
    ncmoz3aayg9z.jpeg

That’s cool but I can’t copy and paste that in message of the day.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since this will be a flashback, the following might be helpful for planning purposes:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fireside_Stories/Faction_Missions
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

sxzyo2vpfwhs.jpeg
    ncmoz3aayg9z.jpeg

But the info is posted in the thread in Starfleet Communications, so you can copy/paste it from there :)
  • Options

sxzyo2vpfwhs.jpeg
    ncmoz3aayg9z.jpeg

So I am going to change my message of the day to look at that info for the upcoming event. No more putting the event in the message of the Day!
  • Options
    s9ou3dlxarc3.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    And for those looking to unfreeze purples, the list of variants isn't very long.

hmjwdrz99cjo.png

On the bright side, this time around there are actually bonus crew with MED for those shuttles. Granted, it's only Kamin Picard and Picard at El-Adrel, so I'm thinking they won't get much use.

These lists are always much appreciated!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am an idiot. I've gone this whole time thinking it's a Galaxy event and that I'll go HAM to get Bev. It's a Faction, though, and I ain't got the resources. Packs be kind next week, please!
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am an idiot. I've gone this whole time thinking it's a Galaxy event and that I'll go HAM to get Bev. It's a Faction, though, and I ain't got the resources. Packs be kind next week, please!

If it makes you feel better, I've pushed to get a copy of Delta Flyer Torres until I just now looked at the rewards and realized it was the wrong flashback/rerun type and she wasn't at 400k.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Well, struggled for nothing. Again. Knocked out of the top 1500 with a few minutes left.....

But, did get three Single Pulls. So, throw your hands up!!!!!

00m4nt6g7db5.png
    xarch3kmbs9p.png

Awesome pull. For what it’s worth next event is a skirmish so Beverly will be of limited use. I wish you better luck next time in the event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added a 2* to Mirror Shukar
  • Options
    ags2vdqij4ke.png

I didn't see a "threshold pack rewards" thread for this event. Is it just me or is forum participation decreasing :(
  • Options
    @Jean-Luc Kenobi Usually it’s more common for events with both thresholds and community 🖖

Captain Level 99

• Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that single pull is great!

I got a fifth star for Rura Penthe Kirk from the threshold reward (the other options were a first star, so I didn't even look them up), so I can't complain.
  • Options
    Threshold was a choice between the 4* on Mambo Picard or the 3* on either Culber or Interfaced Geordi. Took Culber. Must have MED!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭

Threshold was a choice between the 4* on Mambo Picard or the 3* on either Culber or Interfaced Geordi. Took Culber. Must have MED!

Which Culber?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Well, struggled for nothing. Again. Knocked out of the top 1500 with a few minutes left.....

But, did get three Single Pulls. So, throw your hands up!!!!!

00m4nt6g7db5.png
    xarch3kmbs9p.png

Awesome pull. For what it’s worth next event is a skirmish so Beverly will be of limited use. I wish you better luck next time in the event.

Was hoping to add Med to my numbers. But Fancy Dan "Lift the Roof" Ezri has Med. And also picked up Dark Empathy Troi from a Honour BeGold today! So, Med options growing for Voyages!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂😄
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Which Culber?

Dr. Culber. Mycelial is still at 1/5*.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Threshold:
    z4tafkgznymj.jpg
    79ghl6p95dv3.jpg

I did pretty well this event.
    frgb75yvlnx7.jpg
    The single pulls were 600 honor and useless schematics.

Good time to get a Navaar! And congrats on top 200 finish!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @Proont When the behold decision was made:

"That was the moment I made the decision. It was like I had stepped through a door and locked it behind me. I was going to bring Navaar into my crew quarters....instead of conflicted Sisko......”

:tongue::tongue:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Threshold:
    z4tafkgznymj.jpg
    79ghl6p95dv3.jpg

I did pretty well this event.
    frgb75yvlnx7.jpg
    The single pulls were 600 honor and useless schematics.

Good time to get a Navaar! And congrats on top 200 finish!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

Thanks.

"That was the moment I made the decision. It was like I had stepped through a door and locked it behind me. I was going to bring Navaar into my crew quarters....instead of conflicted Sisko......”

:D

You can get a second copy with the Limited Time Offer in game for $10. Sadly though you will have to wait on making your In the Pale Moonlight Bridge.

46cnoje0i01o.png

Probably won't. I'm not a big fan of DS9. I only saw it once, I really need to rewatch it, I only barely remember it.