Home The Bridge
Options

Crew Retrieval is coming!

2»

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability to weight a specific trait or crew has always been there. The increase in crew of a certain group during and leading up to an event is too statistically significant to no be intentional. I've gotten six or more low level Picard and Torres variants in the last couple days. I had three in four packs. There are 89 possible. The odds of hitting 1 of two, three times in absurdly low. I think they are simply letting us access it.
    @Steph loves Voyager I have a few nodes like that. Also, not long after I added a star to Arachnia, I hit Katrine in a begold. I see plenty of Janeway. Data is the one that hides on me!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    If you have the ability to pull a behold from any trait, what would you pick?

Right now it'd be Android because I have two mission nodes still locked and I need them cleared!!! :s

(P.S. can we make Janeway a trait? :D )

I went back and cleared my nodes. Tourist Quark cleared my last three. Scoundrel was what I needed and I’m light on.

Just in time for Scoundrel Mega.
    Captain Kirk of [Battleship Musashi]
    Playing since June 14th, 2019
    Captain Level 80 / VIP 12
    Crew Quarters: 241/270
    Immortalized [436]: 5* x30, 4* x239, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal: Deral (4/4)
    Current Project: Waiting for sale with 680k Honor
    Completed Collections: Eugenics, Daystrom, Romulan, Ferengi, Do No Harm, Veteran, EV Suit, Rare, Uncommon and Common