Home The Bridge

Inventory Items Now Have Labels

2»

Comments

• ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to use this Skirmish to stock-up on 3/4/5* components that I don't get very often- so it would be great to be able to find appropriate missions for an item within Inventory, the same way it works when you're building equipment within the crew screen.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but wonder why TP decided to bury the lead on this one. They could easily have dedicated a post to it in order to hype it up and generate some much-needed goodwill. By sneaking it into a release, that positive energy seems to have been all but completely lost.
  • t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    I suspect not as much buried as busy making sure Client upgrade and Crew Retrieval roll-out is on track.
    T'fil Vice-Principal - Species Outreach and Xenoarchaeology Vulcan Science Academy

"There is nothing to gain from haste but error." Surak Second Analects
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is great! I actually know what all the equipment is now.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I can't help but wonder why TP decided to bury the lead on this one. They could easily have dedicated a post to it in order to hype it up and generate some much-needed goodwill. By sneaking it into a release, that positive energy seems to have been all but completely lost.

Too busy overhyping the "great new feature"........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Soooo nice clearing out random items now. Got my inventory under 750 with minimal effort. :)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport