Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Resolved] Only 1 of 3 Adira Tal Temporary Achievements is available

edited February 2021 in Past Anomalies
It seems that the achievements screen cannot show multiple of the same temporary achievements at once. Since the shuttle and voyage dilemma temporary achievements for luau paris are still showing, the game is not showing those achievements for Adira Tal. g04spdi5u5yg.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Same happened here... so holding off on shuttles (can make the dilemmas easily).
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why, but I'll echo that I only see the 1 Adira level 99 achievement. The other two are missing.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll make it three. I even restarted. At this rate, I may have the Adira from this achievement, before the others appear.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Are the Luau Paris achievs new or were they never completed?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    On one of my alts the Luau Paris achievements just refreshed, now show that they are available to complete again but still only 1 Adira Tal achievement available icd99wt4wugy.jpeg
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    On one of my alts the Luau Paris achievements just refreshed, now show that they are Avilable to complete again icd99wt4wugy.jpeg

Did you claim them on your alt. I am thinking if they are claimed you do not get them again. Either way it is blocking the other two Adira from appearing.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    On one of my alts the Luau Paris achievements just refreshed, now show that they are Avilable to complete again icd99wt4wugy.jpeg

Did you claim them on your alt. I am thinking if they are claimed you do not get them again. Either way it is blocking the other two Adira from appearing.

I did claim them all. He’s sitting at 4/5 right now in my crew roster. But you’re right, it’s blocking the Adira Tal achievements from showing.
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    On one of my alts the Luau Paris achievements just refreshed, now show that they are available to complete again but still only 1 Adira Tal achievement available icd99wt4wugy.jpeg

See, this is the far larger issue imo as not everyone gets more copies of Luau.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I even rushed through completing the first achievement (lvl up x99) in case you had to complete one before the next became available but still nothing. The Luau Paris achievements were all completed some time ago.

I'm holding off sending daily shuttles until this gets fixed.
  • Options

That was my point. If I wanted to I could complete the achievements for Luau Paris and complete him and possibly have a dupe started at 2/5.
  • Options
    Same here, only one Adira showing up for me.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Same here. Paris achievements, that have ended, are still showing.
    Probably blocking the Adira achievements(shuttle/dilemmas) to show up?
    r1zhoqnxpvai.jpeg
    ejhxp2tzj8jb.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue, but my Paris achievements are showing as complete and claimed. No chance for extras on those for me.
  • Options
    Same problem happening here.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Dew it!!!!!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    It seems that the achievements screen cannot show multiple of the same temporary achievements at once. Since the shuttle and voyage dilemma temporary achievements for luau paris are still showing, the game is not showing those achievements for Adira Tal. g04spdi5u5yg.jpeg

Same here. I even completed the achievement hoping that the next might show up but no joy.
  • Options
    I'm getting this too, on a Steam client with all Luau Paris temp achievements claimed long ago.
    preub2citxfh.png
  • Options
    Guess I'll chime in on this thread as well. Same problem on Android, and that's after updating the client to the latest release today, as well as multiple restarts.
    "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?!'" - Chris Knight

Moderator of r/startrektimelines
    Fleet - Inner Planets Alliance Fleet of Pubs
    Captain Level - 99
    Player since - May 2016
  • Options
    I long ago claimed Paris. But I only have the lvl up a crewmember achievement. The other 2do not show up.
  • Options
    Same here only 1 is showing up for me.
  • Options
    Drago MusevniDrago Musevni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    WRG completely botches the rollout of something they hyped up to the moon? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!
    01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    x-posting

Looking into this.

From what I can tell no one is getting extra copies of Luau Paris, the temporary achievements for Luau are only seen by players not having completed them on time.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    x-posting

Looking into this.

From what I can tell no one is getting extra copies of Luau Paris, the temporary achievements for Luau are only seen by players not having completed them on time.

That was my point. If I wanted to I could complete the achievements for Luau Paris and complete him and possibly have a dupe started at 2/5.

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please restart your game.
    You should now all see the three Adira Tal achievements and none of the Luau Paris.
  • Options
    Confirmed and my progress since midnight is showing. Thank you @Shan
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed and my progress since midnight is showing. Thank you @Shan

Fantastic, thank you for letting me know :)
  • Options
    That was a fast fix and even shuttles and dilemmas pre fix count. Thx 👍🏻
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    Outstanding. Especially the speed of the fix thank you.
    T'fil Vice-Principal - Species Outreach and Xenoarchaeology Vulcan Science Academy

"There is nothing to gain from haste but error." Surak Second Analects
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for preserving the work we already did!