Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Resolved] Adira Temporary Achievement Issue

IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Past Anomalies
As of reset earlier today, we were supposed to get the ability to get three copies of Adira Tal via achievements between now and February 10th. However, it appears there is an problem.

The only achievement option appearing for me is the level a crewmember x99 task. The 50 shuttle mission and 7 voyage dilemma tasks are not appearing for me.

A restart did not solve this issue.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    I am having the same issues as are others. It looks like the Luau Paris achievements are blocking the other Adira Tal achievements from showing up
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17530/only-1-of-3-adira-tal-temporary-achievements-is-available
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same issues as are others. It looks like the Luau Paris achievements are blocking the other Adira Tal achievements from showing up
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17530/only-1-of-3-adira-tal-temporary-achievements-is-available

I thought the same thing. They are still displaying, as complete, but still there. I hope this can be corrected quickly.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they were "trickling" them, and I had just misread the announcement. But looks like all three were supposed to go live today.

What's the record for goof ups for a single crewmember?

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like some people can go for extra copies of Paris.......

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Only one of the Adria TAL rewards showing up - lvl up crew to 99. Finished that but the other two are not active.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what's worse — the fact two achievements aren't live or that some people are able to get extra copies of Luau Paris.
  • Options
    RoykirkRoykirk ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I'm not showing any Luau Paris achievements, complete or otherwise, but I'm still having the same Adira Tal issue as everyone else.

EDIT: Never mind. Luau Paris achievements are there, showing complete, but missed them at first glance.
    "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?!'" - Chris Knight

Moderator of r/startrektimelines
    Fleet - Inner Planets Alliance Fleet of Pubs
    Captain Level - 99
    Player since - May 2016
  • Options
    I thought they were "trickling" them, and I had just misread the announcement. But looks like all three were supposed to go live today.

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

I think there were several for Gun Show Picard. A teensy part of my blackened heart is hoping for an extra Luau Paris in the mail for everyone, like it happened with him, but it's more likely for them to do something more disappointing instead.
  • Options
    Psychonaut wrote: »

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

I think there were several for Gun Show Picard. A teensy part of my blackened heart is hoping for an extra Luau Paris in the mail for everyone, like it happened with him, but it's more likely for them to do something more disappointing instead.

That would certainly be disappointing for those who cited him and would only create more conflict.

I also don't think that anyone will be able to clear one of the Paris achievements by the time they will be removed later today, and if someone does, then that will take them a lot of resources, so it's not so different from purchasing a cite with honor anyway.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm showing...one.

I'm assuming this wasn't a "one at a time" deal.

fwg4a24219d5.jpg
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psychonaut wrote: »

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

That would certainly be disappointing for those who cited him and would only create more conflict.

I also don't think that anyone will be able to clear one of the Paris achievements by the time they will be removed later today, and if someone does, then that will take them a lot of resources, so it's not so different from purchasing a cite with honor anyway.

I second this. If they give out another copy of him, I want my cite back.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I'm showing...one.

fwg4a24219d5.jpg

It is not. I've already completed the level task and no other achievement appeared.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    I'm showing...one.

fwg4a24219d5.jpg

It is not. I've already completed the level task and no other achievement appeared.

I completely read your post wrong LOL.

I wouldn't mind a free citation for the mistake - that would avoid the tickets for people who spent honour on Paris. It's also probably way too much for this small of a mistake.
  • Options
    Same issue here... completed the first Adira achievement but no others are available.

Did others actually manage to get an extra copy of Luau Paris or is this just speculation??
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm showing...one.

fwg4a24219d5.jpg

I completely read your post wrong LOL.

I wouldn't mind a free citation for the mistake - that would avoid the tickets for people who spent honour on Paris. It's also probably way too much for this small of a mistake.

All good 👍

I'd take a free cite too. If I had known it would be possible to get more copies, I wouldn't have used a cite to get him FF.
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Gitssac wrote: »
    Same issue here... completed the first Adira achievement but no others are available.

Did others actually manage to get an extra copy of Luau Paris or is this just speculation??

It's theoretically possible, but I think that the only people who would actually benefit from it are those who weren't able to complete the achievements the first time around, but were only missing a few more missions/rounds/dilemmas. Doing 200 faction missions or 125 gauntlet rounds within a few hours would require quite a lot of dilithium. And I guess that those achievements will only be available for a few more hours.
  • Options
    Adding my voice to the people affected by this, but I'm guessing it is a global bug.

TP :lol:
  • Options
    Gitssac wrote: »

It's theoretically possible, but I think that the only people who would actually benefit from it are those who weren't able to complete the achievements the first time around, but were only missing a few more missions/rounds/dilemmas. Doing 200 faction missions or 125 gauntlet rounds within a few hours would require quite a lot of dilithium. And I guess that those achievements will only be available for a few more hours.

factions - if you have any one tanked, then you could easily do 200 - all you have to do is run 12 where 7 are success and 5 are fail, this keeps it at 30 seconds for every 12 - and would take about 40 minutes to do.

That is how i got the original Paris achievement - unfortunatly for me my Paris achievements are not showing as available
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone could have gotten an extra copy of Paris since it is past the time to claim. Its showing the time ended the moment it started.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    I used a citation on that paris , and i would DEFINITELY want that back.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a free Paris for everyone is too much, but if others are getting the chance of winning an extra Paris, I want at least the same chance.
  • Options
    =j= Zathras=j= Zathras ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I've been supportive of TP, but these pratfalls are exhausting.
  • Options
    Not sure if it helps, but confirmed I just have the one Adira achievement available, and the previous Luau achievements are still viewable.u9qiua8gb6pv.png
    qtez5r5cxyku.png
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what's worse — the fact two achievements aren't live or that some people are able to get extra copies of Luau Paris.

Now now, don't be so negative

:D
  • Options
    I have all three on android. I don't know if it's fixed or I wasn't effected. Happy to provide additional details if needed.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    WishwiseWishwise ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Should be fixed now as per the other thread https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17530/only-1-of-3-adira-tal-temporary-achievements-is-available

Restarted Steam app and all three appear now.