Home The Bridge

Event Discussion Thread: Faction Event " The Power of Love" - ME#3 (02/18)

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in The Bridge

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    1mn90iq0sr6e.jpg

This put a ginormous smile on my face. The crew I never knew I wanted.

haha :D
  • Excellent card!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fun bit of history: (Interview with the Punker played by Kirk Thatcher)
    https://www.wired.com/2016/09/punk-star-trek-iv-vulcan-nerve-pinch/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ALeeRocksALeeRocks ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Amusing Ship Ability "quote" of 'I Hate You' since he literally had no dialogue in The Voyage Home! :smiley:

EDIT: Nevermind - forgot his boombox song was 'I Hate You.' It has been a while...
  • I wonder if it will play a song clip: since the song was written for the movie, maybe the rights wouldn’t be too expensive?
  • Just wish Salia would have been the 5* and Wyatt „Who?“ the 4*.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wish Salia would have been the 5* and Wyatt „Who?“ the 4*.

The girl Wesley had the hots for. Her guardian changed into a "monster" and fought with Worf.
  • Just wish Salia would have been the 5* and Wyatt „Who?“ the 4*.

The girl Wesley had the hots for. Her guardian changed into a "monster" and fought with Worf.

Yes? Why quote me? I said Wyatt „Who?“ , not Salia Who?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is the guy that Deanna was supposed to marry. He had a dream about a woman who ended up being on a ship of sick people. He went with them to try to cure them.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remembered Wyatt, Salia not so much. Neither character has got me even vaguely excited.
  • Is Punk Rocker the #999th crew member?

Captain Kirk of [Battleship Musashi]
    Playing since June 14th, 2019
    Captain Level 80 / VIP 12
    Crew Quarters: 241/270
    Immortalized [436]: 5* x30, 4* x239, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal: Deral (4/4)
    Current Project: Waiting for sale with 680k Honor
    Completed Collections: Eugenics, Daystrom, Romulan, Ferengi, Do No Harm, Veteran, EV Suit, Rare, Uncommon and Common
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Punk Rocker the #999th crew member?

Yes. Which puts MACO Mayweather landing by.....

2jf15npkaaka.png

as the 1,000th Crew......

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has got to be the most obscure new crew additions in a mega we've seen yet.
    dext74 wrote: »
    This has got to be the most obscure new crew additions in a mega we've seen yet.

Really? Both are from episodes of TNG most people are familiar with. No other Legendaries or SuperRares from any Megas have ever been single episode guest stars?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Is Punk Rocker the #999th crew member?

Punk Rocker, Salia, & Wyatt Miller all got added today. They are the 997th, 998th, & 999th crew members.
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wyatt is actually a really memorable character for me because it was from when the '90's Trek revival' began (I realise it was 1987 but just coining a phrase)

I remember having sticker books and VHS with that episode.

Similar to the Bynars and Minuet - others hate them - I love them. Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

Is this the time to revive my request for season one, Command track Worf?! And Groppler Zorn please!

I second these.

Also, how is Zorn not in the game yet? I would have figured he would have been put in long ago.
  • I wonder if they have something special planned for the 1,000 crew. Quite some milestone in the game that. I'm quite excited to see if they do but setting myself up for the disappointment if they don't. (Fingers crossed for a freebie too) 😁
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they have something special planned for the 1,000 crew. Quite some milestone in the game that. I'm quite excited to see if they do but setting myself up for the disappointment if they don't. (Fingers crossed for a freebie too) 😁

1000th crew will be Maco Mayweather, that's been officially announced and discussed at length elsewhere. As to whether we'll be getting any free copies/temporary achievements/anything else, who knows.
  • TP should rename this event 'The Power of an Apology'
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wyatt is actually a really memorable character for me because it was from when the '90's Trek revival' began (I realise it was 1987 but just coining a phrase)

I remember having sticker books and VHS with that episode.

Similar to the Bynars and Minuet - others hate them - I love them. Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

Is this the time to revive my request for season one, Command track Worf?! And Groppler Zorn please!

Erotic Fully Functional Data. What traits would he have? :p
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I call foul!!!
    I am truly disappointed that we did not get a Lady Miss Kier character card.
    cqfskf4994eg.gif
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    I wonder if they have something special planned for the 1,000 crew. Quite some milestone in the game that. I'm quite excited to see if they do but setting myself up for the disappointment if they don't. (Fingers crossed for a freebie too) 😁

1000th crew will be Maco Mayweather, that's been officially announced and discussed at length elsewhere. As to whether we'll be getting any free copies/temporary achievements/anything else, who knows.

Freebie in the mail for everyone, on top of any plans for the release would be good for player confidence and company goodwill right now.....

🥌🦞
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, why is the new 2* not a scoundrel? Usually the two is either a crew variant or trait bonus. He's neither.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Out of curiosity, why is the new 2* not a scoundrel? Usually the two is either a crew variant or trait bonus. He's neither.

You should know by now the mega bonus trait is one thing that none of the new crew added get!! :tongue::tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!