Home The Bridge

Event Discussion Thread: Faction Event " The Power of Love" - ME#3 (02/18)

2»

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, why is the new 2* not a scoundrel? Usually the two is either a crew variant or trait bonus. He's neither.

But, is she the first 2⭐ Timelines Original?

⛔🛑👨🕦
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, why is the new 2* not a scoundrel? Usually the two is either a crew variant or trait bonus. He's neither.

⛔🛑👨🕦

I was referring to the Punk Rocker, but the Georgiou is from season three of Disco. Check her flavor text.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

⛔🛑👨🕦

I was referring to the Punk Rocker, but the Georgiou is from season three of Disco. Check her flavor text.

Oh. I got the Event threads wrong! There was so much activity on the other. I didn't know she Ranked herself up for the "interview"!

⛔🛑👨🕦
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • edited February 2021
    Out of my first 30 shuttles only one slot was Dip and Eng. Not a very positive omen for getting the best use out of the featured legendary Soren. Not overly impressed with that. Perhaps others are getting better use.
    edited February 2021
    Well, have a unexpected "workhorse" for the Event.

{COULROPHOBICS DON'T LOOK!!!!!}

200gayzp9fnz.png
    tegb40cyq3tz.png

Had him at 90/3⭐/2 Equipped. Trained, Replicated missing Equipment and Cited, so he can chill out after Event.

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

200gayzp9fnz.png
    tegb40cyq3tz.png

Had him at 90/3⭐/2 Equipped. Trained, Replicated missing Equipment and Cited, so he can chill out after Event.

FE 4/4* Human Q is keeping Salia’s seat warm until tomorrow, when she will be 3/4*.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

200gayzp9fnz.png
    tegb40cyq3tz.png

FE 4/4* Human Q is keeping Salia’s seat warm until tomorrow, when she will be 3/4*.

I'll have to check the Fridge. I don't think mine is out!

⛔🛑👨🕦
  • Weyoun 69Weyoun 69 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    @Shan
    I know its been a crazy time of late, and the brown stuff has not just hit the fan, but exploded it!

However, can we have the basic crew stats listed in the announcement post as has normally been done every week
    here
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17632/faction-event-notes-the-power-of-love-me-3-2021-02-18/

I know stats are in game now, but I am still not fully clear if the stats shown in game are before any bonuses are applied or my own bonuses for example, and whether this will change to show different bonuses in future.
    The basic stats post help to maintain spreadsheets etc.

Thanks
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of my first 30 shuttles only one slot was Dip and Eng. Not a very positive omen for getting the best use out of the featured legendary Soren. Not overly impressed with that. Perhaps others are getting better use.

As best I can tell, none of the featured crew have very many options for their skill combos. Lothario and Lwaxana party overlap, as do Soren and Salia.

Primary-secondary seat matches (max 24):
    Lothario 3 (1 per faction)
    Lwaxana 6 (2 per faction)
    Salia 1 (ferengi)
    Soren 1 (ferengi, same seat as Salia)
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. I find Stranded Quark is useful. Immortalized Par Wraith Keiko is really only best on one mission, but useful. Usually the missions have plenty of overlap.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes, this event is already rough. After a successful kickstart, 2 of my 4 shuttles @ 3500 failed, despite success rates over 95%... at least I'm not suffering alone, apparently! haha
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Yikes, this event is already rough. After a successful kickstart, 2 of my 4 shuttles @ 3500 failed, despite success rates over 95%... at least I'm not suffering alone, apparently! haha

Even with successes of 75%+ sending eight out, I stayed at 2750 for multiple waves......

⛔🛑👨🕦