Home The Bridge

Punk Rocker (2*) is finally here!

2»

Comments

• ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited, but only if the crew slot sale is before he expires. Else he's out the airlock- can't ditch a purple for him...
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    So rumour has it that the punk is the same character as Vin from DS9’s two parter, Past Perfect. The irascible guard played by Dick Miller. I think it’s a nice touch if it were true.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just remembered that in some previous events (though not all) where a 2* crew is introduced, they can become available in the Portal and Voyages the day they are announced. For example, I remember I got Fleet Commander Martok and Geordi La Forge in voyages the day their events began. But that was also when we didn't see the details of the event until the day before it started; now we're seeing the details a week before.

So, has anyone gotten the Rocker in a basic pull or on a voyage?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I just remembered that in some previous events (though not all) where a 2* crew is introduced, they can become available in the Portal and Voyages the day they are announced. For example, I remember I got Fleet Commander Martok and Geordi La Forge in voyages the day their events began. But that was also when we didn't see the details of the event until the day before it started; now we're seeing the details a week before.

If someone hits him early, hopefully they will post it here. I think the early Saru we got went live in Portals/Voyages right away, but I can't remember for sure.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

They're inconsistent. I didn't see him show up as an option in Crew Retrieval. So it looks like he's not in whatever loot pool that uses.
    AviTrek wrote: »

They're inconsistent. I didn't see him show up as an option in Crew Retrieval. So it looks like he's not in whatever loot pool that uses.

The way it is described, I think he would show there if he was added into the Portal. If I am grokking it right.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    can we get a ST4 collection now?
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
    can we get a ST4 collection now?

With 3⭐ "My Kidney grew back!" lady added to the game at the same time! Maybe in a Ranked Rewards.

• Way to throw away goodwill, TP.