Home The Bridge

Punk Rocker (2*) is finally here!

As Threshold Reward for the 3rd Event of this Mega, our long-awaiting crew has arrived! :smiley:

Comments

• Brilliant!
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fun bit of history: (Interview with the Punker played by Kirk Thatcher)
    https://www.wired.com/2016/09/punk-star-trek-iv-vulcan-nerve-pinch/

Thank you for sharing that. It was a fun read 😀🖖
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, new 2⭐ for the Event?!?!? And a great one, that people have mentioned several times in requests!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it. Didn't expect this, but I'll take it.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, new 2⭐ for the Event?!?!? And a great one, that people have mentioned several times in requests!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No bonus, though.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No bonus, though.

Considering how happy people were to have him pinched, he should have the trait. It would help a new player or two.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Watched ST: VI last week because of the news and now I want to watch ST: IV because of this news.

Are you sure it's not time for "colorful metaphors?" :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Glad he isn t a 5*. 😁

Rather he be one than Wyatt Miller or whatever :open_mouth:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • MonArkMonArk ✭✭✭
    Crazy... I had Teddybears/Iggy Pop's "Punkrocker" stuck in my head all morning for seemingly no apparent reason... until now.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Shan wrote: »
    Merged the two threads for this character :)

Which had a cool happenstance. Between the mention of the song in this thread, and my posting the video in the other thread, they ended up adjacent!

🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿🖖

🥌🦞
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    Yes, a 2* to inmortalize fast and advance those achievements...

+1 to this.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Chuck S DarwinChuck S Darwin ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    A fun bit of history: (Interview with the Punker played by Kirk Thatcher)
    https://www.wired.com/2016/09/punk-star-trek-iv-vulcan-nerve-pinch/

Looks like they got the shoes wrong then. Should’ve been leopard-print Converse All-Stars.
    😜
    Kanon wrote: »
    Yes, a 2* to inmortalize fast and advance those achievements...

+1 to this.

+87. It will help some people for sure! I had two 3⭐s in progress for filling out the 3⭐ Collection. Finished one last night. Other is locked out right now at 💯, needing an item from Dominion Shuttles. So, I cited SuperNintendo Kira for the second Cheevo and progress in like six Collections.

• eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so which will we get a collection for first - musician or casual or punk? :D
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    How could we get a 2* of this guy when minor characters like Dr M'Benga and Ensign Gates have had a lot more screen time?
  • MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't he have some MED, since music soothes the savage beast?
    I love that there is like 123% more excitement for the new 2⭐ than for the new 4⭐/5⭐ combined!!!!!