Home Engineering Room
Options

Daily constellation offer bugged

Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Engineering Room
You can press the Buy Again button and claim more. Seems to be free. Also stays up in the portal after claiming.

edit: can confirm doesn't cost credits/merits/honor/dil

Comments

• Options
    DragynDragyn ✭✭✭
    Ditto.

3g0xt9djk0kw.png
    w4z12iy09m6b.png
  • Options
    DragynDragyn ✭✭✭
    bmp4t38ou6ht.png
    2vn0zwi7nvqj.png
  • Options
    DragynDragyn ✭✭✭
    Posted out of order
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    ..and now the game is down..
    ..and back up :smile:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    On it!
  • Options
    Oh good, glad it’s not just me, I posted a ticket earlier as I completed stage one of the immortalise a crew member to get a constellation and that isn’t showing as available either.
  • Options
    Shan, you do realise that this was not an exploit by the players? Look at the pictures - it says 'buy again' just like on a 90000 credit pull. We pressed 'buy again' and are being punished for it?!
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I got like 3 instead of 20 pulls today, and now it's gone (I have 3 constellation, and I don't recall opening the others)

Some other users are saying the have 15 or so.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I just noticed it says it can be claimed upto 19 times. I think I claimed it once already. But I claimed it again. I think it does not deduct the amount claimed? Though I guess if I claim 19 times it would go away?

Edit: this claim 19 times is new
  • Options
    Kanon wrote: »
    I think I got like 3 instead of 20 pulls today, and now it's gone (I have 3 constellation, and I don't recall opening the others)

Some other users are saying the have 15 or so.

I got 18, I think?
  • Options
    The counter doesn't work, so very misleading.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the refurbished packs I got 15 constellations and 16k ISM, then the offer disappeared. Not sure if it were 15 or 16 packs.

Anyway this suggests that they are not working properly either.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    careful - you could get banned for clicking a button!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    All three of my accounts show claim 19. But that is because I claimed it once in all 3 and that was it. The counter may not be a counter just and indication of how many times it can be claimed before it goes away.

I just want to make sure it is okay to claim the 19.

Edit: ok this in game mail came in.
    arafe2jaxnei.jpeg
  • Options
    This game is broke yet again. Banned for their incompetence. Ive finally learned my lesson about supporting mobil games. This company does not care.
  • Options
    DragynDragyn ✭✭✭
    I claimed 6 this afternoon and just got 13 more. No the “counter” didn’t change but that’s bc it’s not a counter. Just like other offers that have a max numbers of buys the text doesn’t change after buying.
    So it seems to be working correctly.
    I assume after investigating they determined only a few egregious users went over 20 this afternoon
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get a list of which constellations I got for each of the 19 pulls I supposedly did? And maybe the polestars when they were opened, so I can check nothing is missing? (as I suspect)
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    Can I get a list of which constellations I got for each of the 19 pulls I supposedly did? And maybe the polestars when they were opened, so I can check nothing is missing? (as I suspect)

Well there might be a lot of people doing this, but you can contact CS and let them verify it. If wrong they would compensate if you got less.

• Options
    Any of the reporters that got banned as well?
    Or where they able to make the distinction?