Home Make It So!

Why don't you ban whoever programmed that button instead?

Blast HardcheeseBlast Hardcheese ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Make It So!
For the record, I, myself am NOT banned as I missed the bus on the bug.

But I cannot abide this heavy handed retribution on others for your own mistake.

Shame on you!

Comments

• THE-LINE-MUST.jpg

~[RR] Ulysses Winters
  • For the record, I, myself am NOT banned as I missed the bus on the bug.

But I cannot abide this heavy handed retribution on others for your own mistake.

Shame on you!

This post is one of the best on the forums tonight

TP - just in case you did not get it the firt time orund - ban the person / team that designed, wrote & QA'd that event pack.....
  • A bug is not an exploit. Devs messed up. We got punished.

Shame on you!

The amount of mistakes now are becoming a regular event now. Event offers not going live on Wednesday, x2 offer that was corrected to a x3 offer as TP earned more money, but press a button too many times when it's not earning TP money = immediate ban?

Shame on you!

The amount of mistakes now are becoming a regular event now. Event offers not going live on Wednesday, x2 offer that was corrected to a x3 offer as TP earned more money, but press a button too many times when it's not earning TP money = immediate ban?

Oh I forgot the dilithium not being awarded on the 4x premium packs. What is happening with the programming TP?
  • Devs and TS refuse to take credit for their mistakes and treat us like the problem is on our end or like we're noobs and don't know how to left click a mouse. I have about 30 emails I can show anyone to prove it.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps they did punish the person who put the button there. You don’t know
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Perhaps they did punish the person who put the button there. You don’t know

You're right, all we do know is that players who had NOTHING to do with putting it there got punished for using what they put out there to use.