19 Pack Counter Doesn't Work

2»

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now it is back.

lfxwituzhh4d.png

What a messup!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, they were "unwarrentedly" removed and now refunded, that is what CS told me. No word about the missing constellations, instead they took away 1000 ISM and 100k credits for the ONE extra illegit pack pull I got and said, the one extra constellation would have to be removed too. Little John Riker had turned into a "precious" Human Polestar for 1000 ISM directly after retrieval yesterday though. The polestar is still there?!

Really, it is quite outrageous how hostile and incompetent this whole topic is handled.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, they were "unwarrentedly" removed and now refunded, that is what CS told me. No word about the missing constellations, instead they took away 1000 ISM and 100k credits for the ONE extra illegit pack pull I got and said, the one extra constellation would have to be removed too. Little John Riker had turned into a "precious" Human Polestar for 1000 ISM directly after retrieval yesterday though. The polestar is still there?!

Really, it is quite outrageous how hostile and incompetent this whole topic is handled.

There is a lot to take in for Support as well, they are doing their best.
    This will be sorted out, thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Shan wrote: »

There is a lot to take in for Support as well, they are doing their best.
    This will be sorted out, thank you for your patience.

Whose fault is that? TP for creating the situation or the player base for daring to contact you? Going to ban everyone for that too?
  • Options
    it does disappear after whatever number you get. i don't really care if its 16 or 19 or whatever number. no a big deal to me.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    65zoi6icuqeq.jpeg

I realized I had a matching amount of constellations and ISM (overall 18 packs).

Like someone suggested in 'Make it so' the counter for constellations should include duplicates to avoid confusion.
  • Options
    JanewayRocks2JanewayRocks2 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I noticed I could press the buttons in the claim pack 6 times. I was confused until I realised that a pack usually contains 3 items, of which 1 constellation. And these claims have 10. That's about 60 items we got. And that amounts to about 20 constellations. So I think the 19 are probably there. But like most folks, I press buttons and do not count in detail :D
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went ahead and did them on all three accounts. I ended up with 19 total on all three accounts.
  • Options
    This is my support issue ATM, I was banned, yes I had more than 20 pushes of the "Buy Again". Logging back in Everything was reset to 0 except the Q. I had no "Retrieval Gift" to at least compensate for the 19 pulls the community has been given. Plus my achievement rewards are gone. According to: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17700/daily-retrieval-pack-issue-update-2021-02-12#latest
    I should have received a "Retrieval Gift" to get up to speed. Support is currently saying I claimed my "Retrieval Gift" more than 20 times. Yet my inventory is 0.