Home The Bridge

Clarification

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
How do you differentiate from someone who made an honest mistake, and those who exploited the bug egregiously?

For the sake of transparency please explain this?
DB: Do Better

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    How do you differentiate from someone who made an honest mistake, and those who exploited the bug egregiously?

1} There is no "transparency".
    2} They can't.

🥌🦞
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭

They don't differentiate if a mistake was made or not. They differentiate if what they did could be somehow "fixed": if you claimed 19 (the amount you would have gotten anyway in the end) or less, you are ok, more than that, ban. That is because the only fix they could implement is use that "debt" to cover the claims. They are unable to reverse the mistake, and for that incompetence, anyone that claimed more than 19 is banned.

Is not that 19 your are a good player, 20 you are a cheater. It's all about the mistake "hurting" TP or not.
  • Anyone reached 19 on the current offer ? Does it then vanish? Asking as there is no counter and not sure how many ive claimed. Would not want to end up in the sin bin for over asking!
  • Kanon wrote: »

They don't differentiate if a mistake was made or not. They differentiate if what they did could be somehow "fixed": if you claimed 19 (the amount you would have gotten anyway in the end) or less, you are ok, more than that, ban. That is because the only fix they could implement is use that "debt" to cover the claims. They are unable to reverse the mistake, and for that incompetence, anyone that claimed more than 19 is banned.

Is not that 19 your are a good player, 20 you are a cheater. It's all about the mistake "hurting" TP or not.

Unfortunately that is not true. I had way less than 19 pulls because the game was so laggy at the time and I was doing a kickstart (worthy of a ban in itself.)
  • Kadavar wrote: »
    Anyone reached 19 on the current offer ? Does it then vanish? Asking as there is no counter and not sure how many ive claimed. Would not want to end up in the sin bin for over asking!

Yes, it disappears after "19".

• But there’s plenty of gamers who were banned with way less than 19 claims. They just weren’t prepared for this and made a decision to ban everyone in a huge rush.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    My claims about the 19 claims (I think counting the day before) if from observation only, and trying to rationalize what happened and the response. If players who claimed less than that are banned, this is even more bananas than I thought (and TP even more incompetent)