Home The Bridge
Options

Aww, we crossed 1000 characters with no fanfare.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt JR wrote: »
    Maybe they will give us The Bynars for #1024! :D

That would be a nice easter egg like addition, though they could have it for anything 'robotic/ mechanical' so wonder if you could have an Exocomp as we already have Bynars

Peanut Hamper for the win!!

Yes please. Although I would also accept Badgey.

Good Badgey or Bad Badgey?
  • Options
    Cpt JR wrote: »
    Maybe they will give us The Bynars for #1024! :D

That would be a nice easter egg like addition, though they could have it for anything 'robotic/ mechanical' so wonder if you could have an Exocomp as we already have Bynars

Peanut Hamper for the win!!

Yes please. Although I would also accept Badgey.

Good Badgey or Bad Badgey?

Both
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    whaaaat? microsoft's paperclip made it into trek universe...?!

i rly should spare some time for lower decks it seems :D
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    whaaaat? microsoft's paperclip made it into trek universe...?!

i rly should spare some time for lower decks it seems :D

You really, definitely should. Badgey is one of the best characters that nuTrek has introduced.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    Is this really an issue worth losing sleep over? *sigh*

People only want to complain here anymore. This is remains a non-issue. As a player-base, we've become the worst examples of sci-fi fans. Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons would even read these forums and say "sheesh, people, lighten up....|

Far better to just say "Yay - we have over 1000 crew!" and leave it at that.

The Comic Book Guy analogy is dead on. I swear some people only participate in fandom to hate watch (or play), and take a 💩 on it. I can't imagine being that miserable that would ever become enjoyable.

If my life ever becomes that bad, please toss me in an agonizer booth, and then toss my dying body out an airlock. It would be less painful.

I think you are overstating the magnitude of the complaint.

When the forums seem to turn into a burning dumpster fire regularly, I'd disagree.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make badgey now! :D
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Sadly, it’s indicative of the state of the game itself...

My apologies if I missed a forum post about this.

p4muajt9kkgw.jpeg

Quite a few, actually. MACO Mayweather is the "1000th Crew" that will be celebrated this week. But, he is 1004+......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    That counter includes the crew from this coming weekends event, so tomorrow will be the 1000th in a way. Shan said there would be a celebration.

I have $1,000,000 "in a way"......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this really an issue worth losing sleep over? *sigh*

People only want to complain here anymore. This is remains a non-issue. As a player-base, we've become the worst examples of sci-fi fans. Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons would even read these forums and say "sheesh, people, lighten up....|

Far better to just say "Yay - we have over 1000 crew!" and leave it at that.

The Comic Book Guy analogy is dead on. I swear some people only participate in fandom to hate watch (or play), and take a 💩 on it. I can't imagine being that miserable that would ever become enjoyable.

If my life ever becomes that bad, please toss me in an agonizer booth, and then toss my dying body out an airlock. It would be less painful.

I think you are overstating the magnitude of the complaint.

When the forums seem to turn into a burning dumpster fire regularly, I'd disagree.

It's definitely the case elsewhere, but I really don't feel like that's happening in this thread, especially since the whole second page was about Badgey.

q14qgy1285u8.gif

It was originally, and I was replying to a person who posted on the first page, prior to you guys talking about Badgey. I'm glad to see the thread has taken a positive turn.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps.....the actual 1000th isn't a actual crew but rather a special commemorative avatar such as Number 1? There were reports of this being seen.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps.....the actual 1000th isn't a actual crew but rather a special commemorative avatar such as Number 1? There were reports of this being seen.

Ben had them play 20 Questions to guess it was MACO Mayweather months ago. They scheduled it wrong, because of how the event hub now causes crew to appear in the Vault early and they didn't adjust for that.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx, it was fun making. Would love to see others with gifs from the series.
    Let’s fly!