Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Tactical MACO Mayweather

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in The Bridge
There he is! Joins the 6 second, 400% damage club.

0kua91hyapbd.jpg
0ucrykpu4r0a.jpg
uh5leawtekbo.jpg

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the art! That Sec prof is nice too!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Disappointing stats, only the ship ability is worth.
    Well, no crew i want 5/5 or even 1/5. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Interesting his ship stat does not lower evasion. He may dominate in Arena.

Edit: I thought Garth had the minus to Evasion too. But he does not.

I think people do not understand ship battles. You need an early attack boost like Locutus and the two Garth's or two MACO Mayweather or one of each. I would also go with early accuracy. But this could have been done with just two Garth's already. This should be the dominating setup in the D'Kora Krayton but it is not.

This also explains why I have had a tougher time beating Garth D'Kora Krayton's. I will just have to figure a better timing knowing Garth does not lower evasion. But, Locutus D'Kora Krayton's will always be the toughest to beat. And my guess when I do beat them it is because Locutus is not FFFE.
  • Options
    Drago MusevniDrago Musevni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    WaldoMag wrote: »

His ship ability is a carbon copy of Garth of Izar, who was a mega event recurring 5* some time back.

tangent:
    At the time of the mega I didn't have any 400%ers at 6 seconds so I kept three separate copies of Garth, cited one to immortal and left the other two unleveled. I've since acquired other 400%ers at 6 seconds.

I've seen others use multiple Garths in arena as well. The "no drop to evasion" isn't the game changer you'd think it would be (at least given the standard Krayton configuration for Admiral Division).

The real game-changer for the Krayton-configuration is a FFE Locutus of Borg (Assuming you have Ardra FFE and 2 400%ers at 6 seconds [who can both be at 1/5 thanks to Locutus' attack boost ].)
    01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »

That or the nerf hammer will come out, like they did with polywater Yar
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Killy starts with a +6 to damage and ends up with +10. Looks like he might only get a +9 when FF/FE

Not one I need, with two Killys, Garth, Torpedo McCoy and others, but will level him if he is free.

He also does not have "uses per battle", but then I rarely need Killy more than once.

Also, I have seen a ship with four Killys in the Arena.

Garth is only +8 damage FF/FE
  • Options
    I read his name as TACO Mayweather at first.

stats? meh

TACO Mayweather is Puttin' on the Ritz.
    01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crew #1000 #1004.

With the right Bonus Traits, he can see some Gauntlets. And another option for Unconditional 6 second Sledgehammer is nice!

Overall, I dowant!

⛔🛑👨🕦
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a GREAT crew, but he is versatile. Niche value in gauny and enters the nuke club for arena.
  • Options
    So, people remembering Ben saying ”...not a Tuesday Pack" remembered wrong, I guess. No one could locate that in Timelines Talks. Hopefully, they are planning to do more ways for people to get him!

⛔🛑👨🕦
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    So, people remembering Ben saying ”...not a Tuesday Pack" remembered wrong, I guess. No one could locate that in Timelines Talks. Hopefully, they are planning to do more ways for people to get him!

⛔🛑👨🕦

Yeah, that was me and I think I confused it with the Adira situation. Sorry about that!

I tend to remember details, but sometimes I completely misremember their context.
  • Options

⛔🛑👨🕦

Yeah, that was me and I think I confused it with the Adira situation. Sorry about that!

I tend to remember details, but sometimes I completely misremember their context.

Well, those interviews have a lot in them. Hope it didn't sound "accusy". I think several people might have actually thought he said that.

🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿🖖
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

⛔🛑👨🕦

Well, those interviews have a lot in them. Hope it didn't sound "accusy". I think several people might have actually thought he said that.

🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿🖖

<raises hand> mea culpa

No big loss for me that Taco Mayweather is in a Tuesday 6-pack, since I rarely pull those & have other 6s&400% instant damage crew. YMMV
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    If I had enough dilithium, I would give this offer a chance. I don't have the other 5* crew FF.
  • Options

⛔🛑👨🕦

🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿🖖

Don't worry, it didn't!
    I'm just a bit annoyed at myself, because knowing that that's how my memory works, I usually check before quoting anyone. But this time for some reason I decided not to :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killy starts with a +6 to damage and ends up with +10. Looks like he might only get a +9 when FF/FE

Not one I need, with two Killys, Garth, Torpedo McCoy and others, but will level him if he is free.

He also does not have "uses per battle", but then I rarely need Killy more than once.

Thanks. I was going to mention these thing, but now do not need to.

Does anyone happen to have Mayweather's FE passive ship abilities?

⛔🛑👨🕦

How mad will people be if they spent dilithium or citations to max out Mayweather, only to have temporary achievements or a free copy tomorrow?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited February 2021

⛔🛑👨🕦

How mad will people be if they spent dilithium or citations to max out Mayweather, only to have temporary achievements or a free copy tomorrow?

We were told {if I'm remembering right!} that MACO Mayweather was going to be "celebrated" as the 1000th Crew. Certainly that doesn't mean "being in a Tuesday RNG Pack"!

Shan wrote: »
    Folks, you know what, next week we're going to celebrate over 1000th crew in the game.
    And for future crew milestones, we'll come up with a better approach.

And, the whole "problem" with him not actually being 1000 was an easy fix. The Tuesday Pack last week contained #1000. They were aware of the mistake. What would have easily corrected it? "Flipping" the Packs last week! All the issues lately, and that one had a dead simple solution that should have occurred to SOMEONE!

• Options
    Riker's islan{DD}Riker's islan{DD} ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    it was mentioned by @WRG Ben on the Jan 6th show. Time mark 1:05:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tHOXN91vhk&amp;t=7214s

no mention on how he is to be made available
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

⛔🛑👨🕦

We were told {if I'm remembering right!} that MACO Mayweather was going to be "celebrated" as the 1000th Crew. Certainly that doesn't mean "being in a Tuesday RNG Pack"!

Folks, you know what, next week we're going to celebrate over 1000th crew in the game.

And, the whole "problem" with him not actually being 1000 was an easy fix. The Tuesday Pack last week contained #1000. They were aware of the mistake. What would have easily corrected it? "Flipping" the Packs last week! All the issues lately, and that one had a dead simple solution that should have occurred to SOMEONE!

I was certainly expecting more than a Tuesday pack. We'll see what happens, but I expect pitchforks if he's given out free or as achievements. I could be wrong. It's just a personal expectation.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

⛔🛑👨🕦

I was certainly expecting more than a Tuesday pack. We'll see what happens, but I expect pitchforks if he's given out free or as achievements. I could be wrong. It's just a personal expectation.

I'm pretty sure we've gotten everything we're gonna get out of the celebration for the 1000th card at this point. Underwhelming, but the 10 slots is a nice gift.
  • Options
    Another Enterprise crew on my list of retrieving when he's in portal 😂
  • Options

⛔🛑👨🕦

I'm pretty sure we've gotten everything we're gonna get out of the celebration for the 1000th card at this point. Underwhelming, but the 10 slots is a nice gift.

"Over 1000th". Yes, that was actually said......