Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Jennifer Sisko

Comments

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    So Mayweather will be number 102/103 after the event crew pops on this Thursday/Friday
  • Options
    dem26ynrr6tn.jpg

:D
  • Options
    bennybenny ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Unnecessary comment removed. ~Shan[color]
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    We didn't change our minds regarding who the 1000th crew would be.
    Having the event crew announced and visible one week in advance muddies things a bit however :)

So Maco Mayweather will be for next Tuesday and while he will not be a gift, there is something prepared to celebrate the occasion.

But he's still not 1000th anymore. Meh.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaand...she's already disappeared :D

Yep, I went over to check her stats out and she wasn't there. I wonder if they saw this thread and someone is like "Where is MACO Mayweather? We promised Mayweather was 1000!"
    Also, why does Jennifer Sisko have the Starfleet trait? She was just a dependent, not 'fleet herself, IIRC. I think she might have been in Starfleet in one of the novels, but I thought she was a civilian scientist for the Federation.

Whoa! You can't say Pendos aren't military! You will respect her married rank!

😄😄😄😄😄

🥌🦞
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Unnecessary comment removed. ~Shan[color]
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    bhs1yof9t5lj.jpg
    gymtjhn726gq.jpg

Looks like they saw our question marks regarding Mayweather and changed their mind?

That or things got added out of order.

Wow!

bd930rod4fbj.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like it's 1,000th crew that you can actually get versus 1,000th crew added to the vault. It's annoying to have to think about it differently than the numbers that are readily available. I don't fault the logic beyond the convenience factor.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    'MACO Mayweather will not be in the Tuesday pack' - WRG

100% guarantee he'll be in the Tuesday pack :D

Can you find where that was said? No one could locate it last night.

🥌🦞

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Even the event gold's drop in Dabo (not sure about event purples yet) so calling them unreleased to push towards Maco being the 1000th isn't correct. Next event should have a rerun gold in the rewards so Maco was not the 1000th.
  • Options

🥌🦞

I'm just making fun of TP's incompetence at this point.

What's the worst they can do.. ban me? :#

No wanting to ban you but do it to someone else :)
  • Options

🥌🦞

I'm just making fun of TP's incompetence at this point.

What's the worst they can do.. ban me? :#

I was just hopeful you know where Ben said it. I starting to think it's the Mandela Effect!

🥌🦞

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, I went over to check her stats out and she wasn't there. I wonder if they saw this thread and someone is like "Where is MACO Mayweather? We promised Mayweather was 1000!"
    Also, why does Jennifer Sisko have the Starfleet trait? She was just a dependent, not 'fleet herself, IIRC. I think she might have been in Starfleet in one of the novels, but I thought she was a civilian scientist for the Federation.

😄😄😄😄😄

🥌🦞

Something tells me my stepmother was never "Mrs. Capt. Douglas", even when Chuck was still serving. (USAF-Vietnam)
    Reminds me of the joke about the Col.' s wife trying to order a guy in uniform around because her husband out ranked him.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options

😄😄😄😄😄

🥌🦞

Something tells me my stepmother was never "Mrs. Capt. Douglas", even when Chuck was still serving. (USAF-Vietnam)
    Reminds me of the joke about the Col.' s wife trying to order a guy in uniform around because her husband out ranked him.

Those are Pendos. It's a whole thing. Takes "Do you know who my husband is?" to whole new levels!

🥌🦞
  • Options
    1000th available in-game makes sense, as opposed to 1000th announced or visible in vault. That's pretty fair. But this still comes out to 1001st.

Maybe they forgot to account for the 2* Punk Rocker when they planned this? Or he's just creating anarchy as punk rockers are wont to do.
  • Options
    It's also something that could have been seen as an issue for a few weeks now and how even last week we talked about that he would have needed to be in this Tuesdays pack or given out before dabo reset. So I would rather they said "we totally mean Sisko don't know why you thought Mayweather". Better for them in the long run.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Every crew in vault IS AVAILABLE via dabo.
    Not for all, but at least for some though. ;)

Edit
    Poor wording. Context wise, since the 1.000th crew was meant to be a non exclusive legendary, those alongside with SuperRares are available via dabo, as soon as they hit the vault. Exclusive crew, 1*,2*,3* are not.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•